“good as usual”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #40 of 119 Restaurants in Wayne
Reviewed December 26, 2016

We had a quick lunch at this Panera before heading home on Christmas eve; typical Panera fare - soup, salads, bread. Panera is usually good and this was no exception.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We were touring Valley Forge and needed a quick but filling lunch. I was with a group of ladies, all with different taste buds. There was something for everyone. It is a clean and pleasant restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

The name says it all. If u want sandwiches that R all bread & u can hardly find the meat, well I guess Panera Bread is the right place for u.

I personally prefer any other restaurant. I don't believe I'll ever go back to Panera Bread.

It's a nice clean place w/ wi-fi if u want to stay awhile w/ your laptop or tablet. But there r so many other choices. I'd go to a Starbucks 1st- any day or to a local deli.

This is a successful franchise. But after 2 visits, I don't plan on returning b

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I go to Panera when I am working in this area. I need to be able to run in and take out quickly due to the short lunch time given. Panera has always been quick and can provide great food as well. This particular Panera can sometimes be difficult to get in around lunch so come early!

1  Thank David B
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I love everything they have from soup to nuts! Their danish are so delicious they taste good for breakfast or a late night snack...their soup bowls hit the spot on a cold day. Simply love this place!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!