See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had a working "vacation" in Waynesboro and stayed for 4 days at the Shepherd and Ewe. It was peaceful, quiet, the owners are more than friendly, and the breakfasts were delicious. Ask them about the family cookbook and the history of the recipes that go along with it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank James C
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My 10-year old daughter and I needed a place to stay overnight in Waynesboro, Pa. after a nearby summer camp orientation. We found the Shepherd and Ewe and loved it! The owners could not have been nicer, the view was spectacular, and I guess due to the time of year, we got to see lots of baby sheep right outside our bedroom window! Delicious breakfast, but the best part was feeling like a guest in someone's home rather than an impersonal "customer." Looking for an excuse to return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Adena_84
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I'll definitely stay here again if in the area. A most pleasant stay, felt welcome from the moment we walked in the door until we "checked out". Room was very nice, with many antique and interesting furnishings.

The breakfast the next morning far exceeded my expectations. Everythng was homemade, from the main course to the bread, from the homemade Quince jam to the breakfast pastries.

Robert & Twila Risser do their best to make you feel at home and ensure a pleasant stay. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank wbright
Reviewed May 8, 2003

Some may exist. Others may live. I choose to live well. The Shepherd and Ewe Bed and Breakfast offers wonderful hospitality in a quiet country farm setting. A variety of breakfasts are served mostly with locally grown farm produce. The jams and jellies are home made. My experience was one of peace and excellence.

• Stayed: April 2003, travelled on business