“Server was good, that's about it”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Got seated right away, the place was not busy at all. Ordered our food. It was cold. Not just lukewarm, but cold. Bacon was limp. Server fixed what was too cold to eat. Food just was not good. They need quality control.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

The restaurant is located by several hotels and the interstate. It is clean, the food is good and the service is fine. Parking is no problem.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The food is always hot and made just how you want it. I think just about every server there goes above and beyond what they need to to make sure everything is okay. The manager is even seen on the floor regularly. If something is to your liking they make sure to make it right.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Unfriendly and I felt like I was bothering them when I went to place a to go order. Not a smile in the place and when I asked questions, it seemed like I was bothering the girl who took care of my order. I have eaten at many Bob Evans restaurants and this was the worst. My advice keep driving and find another place to stop and eat.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff but waiter kept forgetting which table got what. He kept confusing us with the table behind us. The food was ok seemed like they were short staffed in the kitchen. Took awhile to get food and our order wasn’t correct.