“Good food but needs updated and cleaned up”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We were on our way through the area and decided to stop in for lunch. Pizza Hut pizza has a good reputation and we were overdue for a pizza lunch. Our waitress was friendly and told us of the special offer for a medium pizza with two toppings and salads and two drinks. It was too good to pass up. The salad bar was adequate but to reach some of the salad choices you really had to stretch. It could be difficult to hold your salad plate and balance a spatula filled with cucumbers for example. When you have time to wait for your food, you can't help but notice the dirt around the windows and the table needing some good scrubbing. Despite a limited number of customers. we did have to wait a fairly long time for our food. It would have been nice if our waitress had kept us informed that it was on its way. When it did arrive, the pizza was hot and tasty. We truly enjoyed it. However, the rest rooms were found to have bugs and very old fixtures. Not sure if we will stop by again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Our large group of 12 people went to this Pizza Hut for dinner. Our server Connie, was great, kept our drink filled, orders were correct & the food was good. We had bread sticks, salad bar, multiple pizzas & sandwiches. The restaurant had several booths full & just 1 server. They seem to have a lot of take our & deliveries.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 28, 2015

The menu needs to be overhauled. They need to Ardmore sauce to the pies and go back to some of the sandwiches that they use to do.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed October 29, 2014

I was starving and breadsticks and pizza sounded good! I ordered the breadsticks and a personal pan garlic pizza. He brought out the breadsticks and I wasnt overall impressed, I cant quite put my finger on it but they just weren't nearly as good as they usually are. A few minutes later he brought out my pizza and after he did that I never saw him again. I was thirsty and needed more water, I finished what I was going to eat and needed a box and the check. I still never saw him after waiting about 5 minutes. I had to go up and get my own refill and get a box, which is ridiculous. There was another lady who had to do the same thing and come to find out our checks was up by the register so someone knew he was mia and he still had tables but no one cared to check. When I went to pay she asked if that was my check I said yes and she is like 9.01. Didn't ask how everything was or nothing. I will never go back to this one. AWFUL

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My family stopped here for dinner and it was a good experience. After we place our order they gave my 3 year old son the remote control to their TV so he could watch cartoons while we waited on our food. Pizza was good and staff friendly. I would stop here again.

Date of visit: March 2014