“Decent Chain Burger Place”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I stopped here a few days ago on my way home from Pittsburgh. We specifically wanted a decent burger, and Hardees never fails to deliver. This place also offered a full menu of Mexican fair that I would have loved to have tried, but with 400 miles left on the road, I was reluctant to try to new Mexican food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2015

Drive thru and dine in takes a little time, but is wroth it. The choices are what makes the place. Downside no toy's in kid's meals.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stopped here for a quick lunch one day and food was o.k. My only complaint is the kids meal did not have a toy included with it. That is a pretty big deal to a two year old.

Date of visit: October 2013