“Fouled Up Delivery & Poor Service Attitude”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 32 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Description: Visit your Waynesburg Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Ordered a small pizza and a pasta dish for delivery to our hotel.

When the driver arrived he had the pizza but no pasta and was unaware of it being ordered.

With no apparent concern or apology for the missing dinner dish, he called back to the store and told them to get the dish prepared.

An hour later it finally arrived, again with no apology or even a discount or comp for the hour long wait or inconvenience.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed June 23, 2017

The restaurant never looks freshly cleaned & the limited staff seem less than happy to be at work. Pizza is usually pretty good.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I love the pizza, Good service and quick service Like their new menu with more food choices. My wife loves the salad

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2015

The service is always fast and friendly, you can even order online. the pizza is your average dominos pizza you could get at any location. the addition of the gluten free crust is excellent! i can now enjoy pizza with my family. The downside to this location is that they do not deliver to our address outside of town. :( they do offer take out, drive thru and delivery to certain places

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed October 21, 2014

Who would have thought that a Domino's Pizza would have such good food? I had vowed never to use Domino's after a terrible experience in my hometown of Utica, NY. However, with a hungry 13-year old and a screaming 2-year old, I didn't have many options. I needed dinner fast! I used the online ordering and got a two-topping pizza for $7.99! What a great deal. I added boneless wings (16 for a few dollars more) and the problem was solved. Domino's accepts credit/debit cards online, so paying was not a problem. Best of all: a piping hot pizza and wings arrived in 20 minutes. Thanks for changing my mind, Domino's. Keep up the good work.

Date of visit: October 2014