“Average.”

Add it.
Golden Wok Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Waynesburg
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Ok for a quick lunch. In a busy plaza with great hotels so quite convenient. Small variety buffet but good.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a light late night supper after a long day on the road. This small restaurant offered a normal Chinese food menu and modest buffet. Good wonton soup. Food was fresh and tasted good. Modest, clean, dated setting. Friendly owners.

Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet. The mostly had chicken which to me screams cheap. The buffet table was very small and didn't have many selections. The soups were good. The fried rice kinda sucked. It seemed streamed and had nothing mixed in with it. It was like rice with soy sauce or bullion. The food was not very spicy or flavorful, think hospital food. It seems like everything cooked there has water added to it. I kinda like my veggies and meat to have some grill marks from the wok. The prices and the people that run the joint are very nice. I'm from out west and I haven't been able to find any decent Chinese food out East.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We eat here a lot on days full of meetings. A nice break and a perfectly acceptable buffet with lots of choices.