“Good Deal”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in West Chester
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Deal”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I was skeptical of the place due to reviews but it turns out that the place was very good. They must have fixed all the problems that were posted. Actually we got great service and were upgraded to the suite since they had low occupancy for the price of a standard room. The in TV made my day. The football game was better than I could have had anywhere else (even home, no distractions if you know what I mean) I did I have a minor internet problem but when I called the desk about it, they sent the maintenance guy to look into it and he said it was some setting on my computer that I didnt check off correctly. Anyways, I think this hotel is a little further away from WAWA headquarters but it was worth it for the $ and service. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: 42 in flat screen TVs
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Relaxing_Rich
dayswc, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again. I am happy that maintenance was able to help you log in. Please come back and enjoy all the additional amenities.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Short Hills, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We pulled off the road during a major rain/wind storm and thought it might be a great place to crash for the night. It turned out to be a GEM. The service staff is very good, especially Catherine who checked us in; she got us into a nice warm within minutes. The bar was quite lively. Rooms were freshly painted and a portion of the hallway was dusty as the contractors were renovating but by no means were they in our way. We just wished the weather was better, then we could have had morning tea time outside under the Gazebo near the pool. All in all, great location and service. The only con was that the bar was on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Good Lively Bar.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ava G
Well I guess wind storms are great for new discovery. We are happy that you stayed. Catherine is an awesone employee and it made her day to be complimented by you. We hope to see you again and if not we are certain that you will recommend us to your friends. Thank you for taking the time.
Bowie, Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2011

i stay at Days Hotel, this was my best stay ever, staff was very nice, rooms were excellent,price was unbeatable, everything was just great. need somewhere to stay make it your best experience. love you guys you are the best.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank karen c
We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to comment. Please come and see us again.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 1 November 2011

What a great experience! Not knowing the area, we took a chance with the unpublished rates option at Expedia--we drew the Days Hotel and Conf Center! After a long flight and longer drive, we arrived late at night to a lovely hotel, friendly staff, super comfortable king bed! Wifi easily connected... the only hiccup was that I misunderstood that not only is breakfast over at 10:30, but the restaurant closes then-my fault! :) But, popped in to Bob Evans for biscuits and gravy and still arrived on time for our meeting! Now we know where to stay when we are in this area!

Room Tip: Closer to the front desk will provide better wifi! :)
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
generalmanager943, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 November 2011
We appreciate your comments and hope that you will come back and stay with us while visiting the WC area. Thanks from all of us.
Bergen County, NJ
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed here while visiting the local University. We asked for two adjoining rooms which we were given as the front desk gentlemen could not have been nicer. Upon arrival the room keys for one room did not work and maintenance had to be called to reprogram the door.

Because we arrived late, we immediately left for dinner. Upon our return i noticed housekeeping did not change the soap from the previous guest, the garbage pail was full and a used towel hung in the shower. I complained to the night desk and when we checked out but no manager was on site to speak with. A lady next to me at check out said she stays frequently and often has housekeeping issues. This is easily fixable if management is paying attention. The rooms could use a liitle attention - rusty door frames, moldy shower curtains, etc
It has potential and call me crazy but i would give it another chance.

• Stayed October 2011
Thank you for taking the time. We appreciate your comments and will continue to improve on our service. Thank you

Travellers are raving about these West Chester hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 October 2011

My visit at the Days Hotel was very pleasant to say the least. Me and my husband were in the west chester area and decided to have a few drinks so we needed a room to crash. We checked in around 7:30 and we were starving. We were so happy to find out there was a full service restaurant on premise so we went to eat there. Im a very picky eater so of course i didnt want anything on the menu. I asked our server if it would be possible to have something made that i like and the cook agreed to make me sesame chicken!!! That is what i call above and beyond CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I will recommend this hotel to all of my WC college friends for Homecoming!!

Room Tip: I slept in room 235. Awesome corner room. Very spacious!!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Catherine J
jamaicaqueens, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 October 2011
Catherine, I am so happy that we were able to offer you something to eat that you enjoyed. I will be sure to mention to "Pete" your lovely compliments. I appreciate your time in letting other guests know how much you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again real soon!
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This hotel is infested with bed bugs. DO NOT GO HERE!!! OUR FAMILY HAD THEM IN OUR BEDS. Was one of the worst hotel stays we've ever had! The front desk staff, management, and housekeeping were very rude and unhelpful. My Family will never be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Jsmith1932
jamaicaqueens, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 October 2011
In addressing this issue I will have to deny the claim of an "Infestation". We have however had incidents in the past. To combat this national plague that have appeared in even the finest resorts, airlines and movie theatres and to give assurances to our customers we have enlisted the help of Royal Pest since March 1st, 2011. We have also used the help of their Discovery Dog Program. All 141 guest rooms have been inspected by Casey a canine who works closely with Royal Pest in detecting this issue.

Please note that Bed Bugs do not have wings and will always hitch a ride in luggage or on the clothing of the guest from one place to the next. As long as guests are staying in hotels there will never be any 100% guarantee that a hotel and it's entire inventory of rooms is Bed Bug free. However it is necessary for all hotels to have a proactive program in place for detecting Bed Bugs on a very frequesnt basis.

For further information please feel free to call the property directly and ask for the General Manager. Thank you
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Brinton Hotel
#5 of 7 in West Chester
8.3 km away
Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!