“Take out was OK”

Add it.
Opa Opa
Ranked #73 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I'll agree that it's hard to keep spanakopita in decent shape when you warm it up and then have it transported in a take-out container. I guess, though, that I expect a Greek place to be able to find a solution. Mine seemed like it had been zapped in a microwave - most of the filo was matted together, not flaky, and so it was more like a spinach pannini. My spouse enjoyed his chicken gyro, and the salads were good. But our main complaint was that it was way overpriced. $14.50 for a piece of spanakopita and a side salad? That's just too much.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I met a friend for lunch today and the food was delicious. We had the fried feta appetizer, and shared a Greek salad and chicken souvlaki gyro. Everything was wonderful. The service was outstanding. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I hoped for better food based on other reviewers. My group found the food to average. Loved the pita bread. I really liked the athenian slaw and the chopped green salad. More tsiki (sorry) sauce would be appreciated. Our meal had cooled off a bit by the time it reached us. We ordered online because it was difficult communicating with the authentic Greek accent over the phone. It would be helpful if items on the online menu were named exactly the same as they are on the paper menu. Found that very confusing.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but walk through to the back and it is charming. A great mid week, greek food spot.

Nothing over the top just plain wonderful greek food, great service and prices. For three of us we paid $41 total for dinner. They do a tremendous take out.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Note: This is a take-out review as we ordered delivery on GrubHub

The food arrived quickly, even though we live out of town and the gyros and moussaka were delicious, as were the baklava. A winner with the family,