“Great meal - excellent service”

Fusion Asian Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2018

A group of 6 adults and two young children went to dinner and had a great time. The service was prompt and the food was terrific. The manager, Winnie, even had the chef prepare some plain buttered noddles for the one and four year old who were part of our dinner party. Above and beyond!

1  Thank dusterext

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Great food, excellent staff and three different chefs, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and you can mix. This wonderful restaurant is in a Mall in Thornwood NY and there is Plenty of free parking

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I read the bad reviews before I write mine to see why people don't like a restaurant. I have to say, my experience was completely different than the negative reviews. The menu is predominantly sushi, which is what the other family members ordered. I'm allergic to fish, so I ordered pork lo mein. We also had miso soup and two orders of edamame. I think the food was wonderful. The sushi came on plate that had been "painted" with colored sauces - a flower and the word love. My lo mein was exactly what you would expect and the service was prompt, friendly, and very reasonably priced. And they did serve us water so that negative review is false. Will definitely go back again.

3  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I can't remember the last time I was at a restaurant that would not serve tap water. You must buy a bottle of water for $1.50 to get water here. Basically, they lost me at hello on that one. Apart from that, service was excellent but the food was a disappointment. We did not eat the sushi, which seems to be their specialty. I had the Malaysian red curry with fried tofu. I liked it except it contained potatoes, was not expecting that, and it contained what might have been zucchini. That vegetable looked kind of old and overcooked. My husband ordered the filet with jumbo shrimp. What arrived was not filet, it was probably a ribeye, and the shrimp (2) were not jumbo.The presentation was beautiful. We won't be going back.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I ordered Moo Shu Shrimp for the second time. Excellent! My husband loved his Fire Island and Hawaiian rolls. Quick friendly service. Byob. Will go back!