“A Hidden Jem in West Chester”

Fusion Asian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

This truly is a hidden jem! For some reason most times I come in here it is empty, and I have no idea why. The service is EXCELLENT, and the food is even better! The sushi is great and I love the drawing they put on the plates! Love it for takeout or to dine in!

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Got sushi takeout. The sushi tasted very fresh, but was fairly sloppy (rolls were done kind of messy). Salad with ginger dressing was not very good.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

A group of 6 adults and two young children went to dinner and had a great time. The service was prompt and the food was terrific. The manager, Winnie, even had the chef prepare some plain buttered noddles for the one and four year old who were part of our dinner party. Above and beyond!

1  Thank dusterext
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Great food, excellent staff and three different chefs, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and you can mix. This wonderful restaurant is in a Mall in Thornwood NY and there is Plenty of free parking

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I read the bad reviews before I write mine to see why people don't like a restaurant. I have to say, my experience was completely different than the negative reviews. The menu is predominantly sushi, which is what the other family members ordered. I'm allergic to fish, so I ordered pork lo mein. We also had miso soup and two orders of edamame. I think the food was wonderful. The sushi came on plate that had been "painted" with colored sauces - a flower and the word love. My lo mein was exactly what you would expect and the service was prompt, friendly, and very reasonably priced. And they did serve us water so that negative review is false. Will definitely go back again.

3  Thank Lynn M