“Best Breakfast”

Market Street Grill
Ranked #9 of 258 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Best breakfast, so many choices, love it very reasonable, highly recommend it. Very family friendly. Come here when visiting my daughter who goes to WCU

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Whenever I stop in this place just has a small town feel. Staff is efficient and friendly. Large menu selection, never ending coffee cup, I'm always comfortable having business meetings here. They never rush you.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The Market Street Grill has something for everyone. Delicious burritos, giant pancakes, wonderful omelets and healthy oatmeal. By far, the very best coffee and shredded potatoes. Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I love going to this place for breakfast in the morning before church, it's pretty busy very quickly and the lines are long out front..
I always get the "pinky" and the coffee is amazing and the staff here is very personable and outgoing!
I have never had a bad meal here yet!
F why I- they only serve breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Saturday's after the West Chesters Growers Market we go to the Market Street Grill. The menu has familiar diner staples, but they also put together a creative combination of menu items which allows you to have something different. Even when you think a special sounds odd it will work, it will taste good, somehow, they just seem to know what goes together. The staff is friendly, and I have never had to wait to have my coffee refilled (it is a good cup of coffee too).

It is busy and you may have to wait in line, but it is worth the wait.