“Stopped in Saturday night for late dinner”
Review of Timothy's

Timothy's
Ranked #133 of 274 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

6 of us stopped into Timothy's of West Chester for dinner. Nice night, ate on their patio.
The waitress was attentive for our drink, appetizer and dinner orders.

Ample food for each entrée. everyone liked their food. no complaints at all. :)
We'll be back

Reviewed February 6, 2018

This might very well be my worst dining experience in several years. The server was unlocatable for the first 20 minutes i spent with my party. Members of my party were already waiting almost an hour for their food. When I tried to ask other staff who my server was, i was met shortly with abrupt "not me not my problem" type responses from the ladies. The server finally arrives and will not speak or answer my questions. he insists i write my name on a paper menu and circle my selections. I do this for my burger and beer, i write "medium" and am about 40 minutes later delivered a hard brick that at one point may have been a ground beef pattie. my friends waited over an hour for a salad. if you have to choose between this restaurant and something from the Wawa next door, opt for the convenience store.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Timothy's has a good selection of brews, the service was customer-centered and the conversation just as you would expect.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

12/02/17. I’ve been here a few times when my daughter attended WCU. Love their wings. We got here about 430p.

It started off fairly well but unfortunately the service slowed considerably after we placed our order. It took so long for our appetizer that it came 2 min before our dinner. The server did bring us some complimentary chips and dip which was much appreciated.

Dinner was good but it took 15 min to get a refill on sodas. I️ almost got up and filled it myself. In the end, I️ thought we’d be done way early before our 7p showtime. However, we were done by 630 but the amount of time we waited for EVERYTHING was seemingly unnecessary. Not sure if the reason but it was a distraction to a delicious meal. We’ll try again another evening when in town.

1  Thank DE_Auditor
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Arrived due to a missed turn -- and hungry. Attractive inside and small late lunch crowd. Sandwiches were fine but a little pricey. Wide choice of beers but suggest happy hour a better time to go.
Sat at the bar. Deborah was our server . Very pleasant young lady and an asset to this experience.