“Great Choices”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I took my wife there for her birthday I went on a Friday night I recommend reservations but not necessary we were sitter without it. It is BYB and if you like Japanese or Chinese food then this is a place for you a great menu. We choose the Paln A wihich conssited of 2 Sushi rolls and ten pieces of either susami or sushi. Food was very good service was ok. I will be going back.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Having moved to the area two years ago, I've become a "frequent flyer" at Asuka. They offer excellent, friendly service and the presentation of the food is surprisingly beautiful.
The atmosphere is always upbeat, and even in the slightly tight confines of the current renovation, it hasn't felt too crowded or loud. Pricing isn't a steal, but it's reasonable.
I love sushi and have been to many Philly and D.C. favorites. I can honestly say Asuka sushi is consistently on par with or close to the best of them. They do a very nice job on their Tempura as well.
I can't speak to the Chinese or Szechuan dishes, but my girlfriend swears by them.
All-in-all, feel very lucky to have this little gem so close to home out here in the 'burbs!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for Sushi in West Chester PA (which is challenging) head to Asuka. I have had Sushi all over the country and Asuka is right there with the best of them. Great owners too they really appreciate their customers.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Sushi and other Asian dishes beautifully served. Restaurant is small so recommend reservations. Take out is always busy and very good. Friendly staff Everything made to order

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017

This little neighborhood spot is across the street from our home, so we patronize them often. The staff is very friendly. The place is small and comfortable.

The food is not unique, but it is good. The prices are typical. Our favorite is shrimp tempura maki sushi.

Date of visit: February 2017