“Good food”

China Palace
Ranked #133 of 257 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Great Chinese food. Always pleasant and ready to take your order. Their won ton soup is some of the best I've had. We usually do take out.

There are newer reviews for China Palace

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We live and work near China Palace, and eat here often. It is our GO TO Chinese restaurant. It is a pleasant venue, nice owners and staff (actually the owner's 2 young kids help out often), always delicious food and LOTS of it (routinely 2 or 3 additional meals at home with the leftovers), and a great place for family, friends, or business lunches or dinners. Last night I had the spicy scallops, lobster, and shrimp dinner special, and I wish I could have eaten more because I was enjoying it so much! But not to worry, I'll have more for lunch today!

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

At the recommendation of many friends I had a take-out order from China Palace this evening for the first time. I ordered sesame chicken combination as this is what I get at any Chinese takeout. I found the sesame chicken to be a little tough and flavorless, the egg roll decent and the lo mein to also be bland. I probably will try again in a pinch but will continue to favor other takeouts near me.

1  Thank GrandpopGrumpy
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

We went to China Palace for lunch. I had a Combination Plate of Beef Pepper Steak & Onion which came with Wonton Soup, Egg Roll & Fried Rice. Hot Tea is also served along with noodle strips, sweet & sour sauce & mustard.

The portion is very generous & the service was good. The ambience in the restaurant is nice. We sat in a booth, and they also have a large round table which would be good for a larger group.

The lunch was just OK - a good value for the money. However, I will likely not return. While the food was OK, it wasn't as good as other Chinese restaurants I've been to in the past. It's definitely worth a try though.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

China Palace offers good Chinese food at reasonable prices. I come here whenever I am meeting with a business associate that works in the area. The food is always very tasty and enjoyable.