“Always satisfied ”

China Palace
Ranked #114 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

The staff is awesome and they all know my family by name. They always ask about my son whom is in the Marines. The food is awesome always fresh.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We started eating hear about 15 years ago .it was very good. Until about 5 years ago the owner retired. And sold the place. That's when everything went to hell in a hen basket.today we stopped by again j I st ti give them another chance. Soo glad we did food and service was right on mark. Good job

1  Thank JayP C
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here for lunch to check in and gave them another chance... That was a mistake, The food hasn't improved, the service was very disappointing, and the aptmosphere was so depressing because every damn time since I been there since they have gotten a TV, they have Fox News on, such a joke, Who cares about Fake News and quite frankly they hate the Chinese because they despise them! Now on the Food, The pork fried rice is horrendous, they made it yellow then covered the color with a mystery brown sauce which is disgusting and it's definitely not the way fried rice is supposed to taste. The general tso's chicken was totally sad, I asked for extra spicy hot and didn't even get that and its every time with this restaurant, it's been a major inconstancy problem. Do not get the dumplings or won tons, I noticed it's some kind of mystery meat or may not be meat at all, I have gotten ill from eating them.

When the original owners who ran China Palace for years, it was our come to for old fashioned Chinese Cuisine, ever since 2012, when the young couple took it over the establishment fell to it's knees, the food and the service has slipped. I used to love coming here, but after my experience I don't think I will ever return.

Check out Asuka, Oriental Pearl in West Chester, Hong Garden in Paoli.

If your into Authentic Sichuan Cuisine check out Han Dynasty in Exton.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Whether you eat in or take out, the food is always great with generous portions! Love the Lemon chicken and scallops Mandarin style along with shrimp with snow peas. Love that you can get brown rice too! Soups are good and egg rolls too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We order takeout a couple times a month. Have never eaten in although it seems accommodating. Their food is some of the best in the area. I always add on won ton soup, it is some of the best I've had. A must try.