“Never Again”

Carmine's Pizza & Eatery
Ranked #201 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

Horrible. The place is dirty, the people are rude, and the food is absolutely terrible. I got a cheesesteak hoagie that was dry and had no taste. Onion rings were almost burnt and had a bad taste that I cannot even describe.
We will never go back.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Ordered lunch for delivery at 11:30am, was told 45 minutes. Called back after waiting for over an hour, to be told its on its way at 1:00pm. Called again at 1:20pm, was told it was on its way. Almost two hours later, and I never received the order.
Last time we call for lunch orders.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 28, 2016

Best Italian food in West Chester! We love this restaurant for lunch and dinner. Large number of menu selections. Everything is yummy. Pasta dishes have a choice of sauce. meatballs and sausage are delicious. They sell pizza by the slice and they deliver anything on the menu. Garlic knots come with meals and they are warm and fresh. Prices are reasonable for the large potions they serve.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Good pizza for lunch or dinner. Other menu options as well. Have eaten there quite a few times with great results however horrible experience with delivery - late, cold, ... Called to complain and they offered a credit to make up for it but next time I tried they didn't honor it. I would go to eat there to be safe (or take out) but would never risk delivery again.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed December 4, 2015

My son and I went to Carmine's at 6:00 on a Thursday evening, after shopping. One would think there might be others sitting in the booths enjoying a meal at such an hour. Nope...not even one other person was there. That should have told us something. Our waiter came over promptly, and brought us drinks. We ordered a small pizza (medium size, really), to share, with different toppings for each of us. I also ordered a salad, which I found to be good enough. When the pizza came, however, it was a different story. I can truly say this was the worst pizza I have experienced in West Chester, and possibly anywhere else. The crust was like the blandest cracker you can imagine. The whole thing was flavorless. My topping (broccoli), was previously frozen. My son's topping (steak), was over-cooked, dry, and...well, you get the picture. There was nothing redeeming about this pizza. Bleccchhh!

I gave this restaurant two stars, because the waiter was very polite, even apologizing because I didn't finish my pizza. The salad was okay, but that's no reason to return. West Chester is a very competitive pizza town, and, dear diner, you would do best to go elsewhere.

Date of visit: December 2015