“Peking duck and service were good”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 26, 2015

My nephew and I are Peking Duck fans. Our regular places have both gone out of business. I found only this place when I did a search for local restaurants offering Peking Duck. Reading the reviews prior to going made me leery, but it's the only Peking Duck game in town. The food was good. The service was excellent. This place could use a little TLC, but it wasn't an unhealthy dirty, just tired paint and decor. It's definitely casual, not a date destination by any stretch of the imagination, but I'll go back.

1  Thank bruce l

Reviewed December 27, 2014

we ordered, were told the God would be ready in 10-15, we got there, waited another 15 minutes, while we waited we noticed the disgusting floor and walls, when we got home we noticed our order was completely wrong, we were not only ripped off but we didn't even get close to what we ordered, when I opened my fried rice, it was completely burnt and disgusting

1  Thank Mrk1996
Reviewed December 23, 2014

This place is over priced, dirty, and rude. Incredibly, horribly, undeniably RUDE. We went twice to give them a shot, but they seem to always be rude and don't care what people want. Our order was wrong both times and they refused to correct it.

Reviewed September 8, 2014 via mobile

Great Cheap food for the college budget. Friendly service and quick delivery. Sesame chicken is amazing. The rice ... Is a little different but for the price you can add soy sauce.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Today I ordered food from here (at 8) and it was supposed to be delivered at 8:56. It wasn't there so I called at 9. They answered and said it was on the way. We were experiencing a power outage so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. An hour later it still wasn't there. We called again and they didn't answer finally they called back at 10:10, TWO hours after placing the order and said they were on the way. They only made excuses and didn't offer to apologize. We cancel our order and went somewhere else. This place lies and is inconsiderate, I do not recommend and I will never go back.