“Most reasonable and delicious Chinese food!”
Review of Wave Noodle

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wave Noodle
Ranked #139 of 258 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are regulars at the Wave Noodle. Ron the waiter always takes care of us very well. Parking is behind the building. Food is so ample that we always take half home with us. Meal includes wonton soup or a salad. Our favorite is the Pad King. It does not look like a great eatery from the outside but the quality of the food is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Keep in mind that we were the only ones in the restaurant, so it was very easy for the gentleman to give us very good service. Food was good, portions was more than we could handle.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

It's really a shame. We've been going to Wave Noodle since we moved to West Chester over 20 years ago. It was great, then good, then average. Now I'm afraid it is just awful. It took a lot for us to quit Wave Noodle but while it used to be "chinese food roulette", it's now very consistent. Consistently bad. We're done with Wave Noodle. So sad.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

We've been coming here for many years. It's a little bit like Chinese Food Roulette. Sometimes the food is the best in town, and sometimes it really isn't very good. We still come here because when they are on, they are really on. They have a decent dining room as well. It's not fancy at all, but lots of room (not like a take-out place). Oddly enough, I've found take-out to be better than eat-in.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

If I could give a less than one star, I would. I just had a conversation with an employee there (after they took over an hour to deliver our food from literally blocks away). The order was incorrect, and was missing a main dish. Additionally, I ordered an item to be vegetarian and it came with chicken. To be frank, I am used to this sort of mistake, and it didn't bother me to call and ask that it be corrected. I am a yoga teacher and a calm person, and I ended up with an employee of this place shouting at me, telling me that I was wrong and that the order went out as it was supposed to (despite my having both the invoice with the list of items and the items themselves--which didn't match up). I spent several minutes trying to reason with him, and ended up having to raise my voice a multitude of times just to talk over his shouting at me, but to no avail. He continued to argue with me about the order, despite it being right in front of me and clearly incorrect. I suspect that there was a bit of a language barrier, but that does not excuse the rudeness, which I have never experienced from a restaurant employee of any ethnicity. There was no offer to resolve the issue, even though I requested to return the food, just more argument. I am so disgusted by this interaction that not only will I Never order from these people again, I will actively tell all of the people whom I know in West Chester not to patronize this restaurant.