“Best Crab Bisque”
Review of High Street Caffe

High Street Caffe
Reserve with OpenTable
High Street Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dean Street
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Some of the best food in West Chester. Love the Crab Bisque. You can make a meal of it but the menu has so much more. Also a favorite of mine Crab cakes, and blackened Catfish for dinner. Great lunch menu. Enjoy.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

Everything we order was fantastic. The staff was great. It is a little pricey but worth it. We had Wine , beers and the drinks. They had it all.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

OH MY GOSH! Incredible food ..gotta try the Seafood Bisque !!!! The atmosphere is totally Bayou ..they even serve alligator for those real Cajuners !!! Reminds me of being in good ole New Orleans and the Fl Everglades!!!!

1  Thank Nai9865
Reviewed March 27, 2016

My husband, uncle and aunt went to this restaurant and the food was great. We all chose something different from the menu and was not disappointed. My uncle and aunt tried alligator for the first time (I wasn't so adventurous) and they enjoyed the spiciness. I had Cajun red snapper and it was perfect to my liking...blackened and tender with the perfect amount of seasonings. My husband had the Cajun salmon and he also said it was wonderful. My aunt ordered the jambalaya but was not happy due to tomato based style so she kept stealing from my uncle's crab cakes which according to him were perfect.

My only complaint about this place is that the restaurant is wayyyyyyyyyy too crowded. They've jammed too many tables into such a small space making it uncomfortable to sit at your own table without being in the other table's space.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

Extensive menu with specials. Our table ordered jambalaya and fried catfish with calamari and the bisque. The bisque was creamy with pieces of seafood and it was delicious. The calamari was well prepared with a little touch of spice. The catfish had a heavy fried batter crunch. The jambalaya had a spicy sauce. The sausage did not seem to be the source of the zing. Everyone enjoyed their meal, wine and cocktail. Pecan pie was the dessert choice for one in the group and the rest of us stuffed diners, took a scoop of ice cream home for later. I can attest to the fine quality of the ice cream. Even the vanilla was rich and creamy. The staff was very accomodating and knowledgeable. Nice evening!

1  Thank Yvonne H