“Great late lunch!”
Review of Teca

Teca
Reserve with OpenTable
Teca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: High Street
Reviewed February 5, 2018

After doing some genealogical work at the historical society, we needed to eat a late lunch--around 3:15. Teca's was the perfect choice. We had pasta and a fish dish that were excellent. I will say that the lobster bisque soup was much more tomatoey than we are used to in our part of the country. It was good, but could have been tomato bisque.
Their lunch menu is served until 4pm, so it was much more affordable. I would recommend Teca's for lunch.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Teca has charm. Although it is on the smaller side for a restaurant, it still is worth trying out. Good appetizers and small plates. Good wine selection. Fine for an earlier family dinner.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We went to Teca for a family birthday. While the food was ok the place a large group of drunk out of control drinkers. Not fun when you are trying to eat. People were walking out and when the management was told they ignored it. I guess they like the profits on alcohol better then food? The owner was RUDE!!! I would never go back

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We had a very nice meal here with another couple. The restaurant was attractive and the service excellent. We all loved or meals and wine. Entrees were perfectly done and side dishes yummy. If you would like a quite meal I would recommend sitting in the second room not the room the you enter in. I would go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I eat dinner at Teca at least once every two weeks. The service, wine list, and food are spectacular.