“Intersting selections”

Ranked #31 of 258 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

We started with saketini which is sake and cucumber vodka. This was delicious! We then had the seared tuna appetizer which was good but typical. Although the entree selection was vast we stuck with sushi rolls and soup. All very good. Our server, Joe, was great. He appeared every time we needed something. The ambiance was loud and a bit cramped. They tried hard but decor was fell short. I'd return to try a Korean bowl.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Cool ambiance, great service, fun specialty drinks, and mouth-watering food! I've visited this place for different reasons - family dinner, ladies night, and even an interview dinner - was not disappointed ANY time!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I go here for lunch often with coworkers and always love the food. My favorite is the stone pot bibimbab (sp?)!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I visited Kooma two times in last two months. The service has been excellent both times. The rolls are fresh and tasty. I was seated immediately, no wait. A vibrant group of patrons and a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My friends and I frequent the bars and restaurants in WC often. On two separate occasions our experience at Kooma was less than desirable. Our first experience left our stomachs turning after we were served mixed drinks with gnats floating in the glasses. To top it off, the bartender didn't bother to remove the drinks from our final bill. After a few months we decided to give Kooma a second chance. The male bartender during this visit was extremely rude and seemed to be in a hurry to turn over the bar and get us out of the restaurant. It was approximately 11:30 on a Thursday evening and I watched the bartender glare at us and shake his head several times as if we were holding him up from something. Needless to say, we won't be returning to Kooma ever again.