“Good food at a good price”
Review of Tsunami

Tsunami
Ranked #85 of 284 Restaurants in West Chester
Reviewed July 8, 2018

My friend and I came here looking for a late night snack. Luckily, this place was still open and the server greeted us warmly, even though it was less than an hours before closing time. The decor is pretty tack and dingy, standard for these types of places. Don't let that bother you. Everything was very well priced and came out quickly. In particular the pork gyoza was delicious and very much like I remember it in Japan. Not sure if it came out of a frozen bag or not, but it was good. The spicy tuna and salmon rolls were delicious. This is a great, no frills Sushi-Thai restaurant that won't break the bank.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 18, 2018

The menu has a wonderful variety of sushi options (as well as some Thai and other Japanese dishes). We have been here 3 times (going again tonight) so I speak from experience when I note the food is great. The service is pretty good - they get very busy and the staff may get a little hectic but is always courteous and helpful. This is a BYOB. The only down side is location - not easy to find a close by parking spot/lot on a busy evening - doesn't bother us though! Even with how busy they are, they still have online coupons on their website. You may want to make a reservation!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

It won't break the bank. The food won't let you down. So if you're looking for something warm, go with some Thai curry (green and red are amazing!) or Pad Thai (or the Drunken Noodles). If you want sushi, they have PLENTY to pick from and definitely mix it up from the norm. I go here a least once a month, to dine in (BYOB) or pick up and they always do a great job!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

While we’re typically regulars of Bon Bon sushi, my date and I were looking for cheap sushi with a place to dine in and decided upon Tsunami. This was the first time I’ve been here in a while, but I’m never disappointed! They are comperable to west coast sushi places in freshness and variety and are a great cheap alternative to Kooma! Would 100% recommend. General Tso’s chicken, crab Rangoon, and veggetatian maki dinner was delicious!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I'm always suspect of having sushi in small towns like West Chester; especially some of the more "challenging" offerings. I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by Tsunami. Not real fancy, but the food I ate here was very good. On top of that, someone who I will assume is the owner took care of a problem I had, without me even saying anything. She definitely went above and beyond and this type of attention to detail always impresses me. I will definitely be back. Thanks so much for the great experience!

Date of visit: September 2017