“Breakfast for Dinner”

Add it.
Denny's 84 at 93
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in West Hazleton
Reviewed December 17, 2017

My colleague and I ate at Denny's one evening! They offer a breakfast all day! Service was a bit slow, but the meal was hot and decent.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We normally avoid chain restaurants but when traveling, it can be the safest bet. This Denny's was clean, staff was pleasant and efficient, food was on point and timely, bathrooms were clean, coffee was good. We had one of the slam breakfasts and the veggie fit skillet which was remarkably filling for one of the lower calorie dishes. It's nice that they have the nutritional info on all the meals although now it's hard to enjoy the calorie laden ones without guilt ;)

Reviewed August 19, 2017

We visited this restaurant during a long road trip. My family loves the Denny's chain, and we were looking forward to the meal.

Every thing but one went wrong.

First, we were seated as far away from the door as possible. This isn't a matter of convenience. My wife has recently broken her ankle, and was visibly hobbling in a giant medical boot and upon two crutches.

Second, it took more than a half hour for food to arrive.

Third, when the food did arrive, the server proudly placed slabs of toast right under my son's nose. My son has celiac disease, which means he *must* avoid gluten or get terribly sick. We had explained this to the waitress who took our order, and she carefully noted it for the kitchen. I don't know what went wrong, but this depressed my son, then added 20 minutes more while the kitchen slowly recreated another meal for him.

Weirdly, the waitress brought my wife her hot meal first, one which took time to make; 15 minutes later her fruit arrived, which should have taken next to no time at all.

Fouth, all kinds of supplies were out. The table's ketchup bottle was empty. There weren't enough forks nor napkins. The men's bathroom was out of paper towels.

We complained about this, and to her credit a visiting manager (from another Denny's) responded well. She explained problems they were having, credited us in full for the meal, and was most apologetic.

We left far later than we expected, and with our family's appreciation of the Denny's chain much tarnished.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The food here was good.The workers were friendly .I would reccomend this place its 24 hours and you can just walk from the motel anytime and eat.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Dennys is Dennys. You can fit any budget at dennys. The portion sizes are usually on the small size. The staff is a hit and miss. You have some really awesome wait staff while others are less to be desired. I love the option of build your own burger and they are quite good. It's nice they are always open so you have a food option. Clean and plenty of parking.