Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage
US$110
US$108
Park Inn
Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area(West Middlesex)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$75
US$63
US$47
Hotels.com
Royal Motel - Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge Hubbard OH(Hubbard)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$85
US$83
Hotels.com
All reviewscookiesfront deskputting greenhot soupreading glasseshappy hourpretzelsdining areamini fridgeon wednesdaysmotion sensortypical hieking suitelittle extraswednesday nightnight lighthermitage area
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Wow, talk about customer service...from start to finish one of the best customer service hotels I have ever stayed in!! We went for a weekend away to rest, relax, and shop! We were not disappointed. We will stay again to be sure!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We have stayed here when visiting family in nearby Sharon. The hotel is right next to a golf course, and the hotel provides a little putting green beside an incredibly beautiful waterfall & pond. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and the wireless internet is the best--fast and easy to access. All of this is great, but what really sets this place apart is its wonderful staff. They are cheerful, efficient, helpful, and they really go the extra mile to accommodate any guest's needs. One thing that we really notice is that every staff person, without exception, has a cheerful greeting whenever they see you. We will always stay here when we visit Sharon!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My cousin and I were on you annual Black Friday shopping weekend. We chose this hotel because it was really the only one with a room left for us! THANKFULLY!!! we truly lucked into the best hotel and staff I have ever come across in my many travels! The ladies at the front desk were so incredibly friendly and helpful! Each time we came in to drop off parcels they would chat about the deals we'd found! The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. Either that or I was super tired from shopping all night! The cleaning staff were just amazingly friendly and fun! Loved them! Breakfast both mornings was very tasty with plenty to choose from. I was very impressed because the staff were having a winter coat/hat/mitt drive! So we were able to contribute from our shopping spoils! Thank you to the amazing staff for a great 2 night stay! We will return this year for our 3rd annual weekend away! The only complaint is that unless you see the hotel from the highway it could be very easy to drive past it! There is very little signage until you get right on top of the hotel! Otherwise! Best Holiday Inn I have EVER stayed in!!

Room Tip: Not sure there would be a bad room!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I live in New York and have lots of family in Sharon area. Over the
past several years I have stayed at this Inn frequently. I used to be a
travel agent and have stayed many places.
This Holiday Inn is among the finest. It is always a pleasure to drive
6 hours or more and the friendly staff always offer me a soda on arrival.
I have stayed in the suites and the other rooms - all are clean and
beautiful. The continental breakfast is actually a full breakfast and
delicious. I expect to visit many more times in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronald T
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This was a one night stay on a drive home so we chose the Holiday Inn because we wanted something that we knew would be clean. This Holiday Inn Express was much more than we expected. This just needs a pro list:

Pros:
1. The staff was very friendly. The front desk guy gave us a nice discount because they were working on their regular rooms and all they had left was a King suite. It was about $25 more than we wanted to spend, but in the end, the rest of the stay made it worth it.
2. As a priority club member we got drinks (non-alcoholic) upon arrival and a newspaper in the morning which is expected, but still nice when it happens.
3. Hot breakfast. I know that the other hotels are starting to move to hot breakfasts too, but Holiday Inn definitely gets credit for being first. I am willing to spend a little more for the room in order to get a hot breakfast.
4. Even though we did not stay in them, the hotel had theme rooms like "Paris". They had pictures of these rooms in the elevators and lobby and look very cool, especially for a hotel off of Route 80.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank psudino