“Best Hamburgers Around”

Add it.
Cenci's Italian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #23 of 74 Restaurants in Wexford
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

When you think of an Italian restaurant I don't immediately think great hamburgers but Cencis has the best I have ever had.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

We just ate here for the first time and will definitely be returning. We stopped for a late lunch and each ordered a Jr size pizza: the veggie pizza and the Staub pizza. The toppings were fresh and they were cooked perfectly. The service was fast and friendly and they have a large beer menu. It was very clean. While there are many tv's and a bar area it wasn't loud at all.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Cenci's is the best place around for pizza. Aside from that, they delivery, but not just beer, but 6 packs too! Stop in any day of the week and they've got different specials going on. Stop in during a Steelers/Pens/Pirates game and there's probably a bar side special going on for that as well. If you like craft beers like I do, this place always has a really good selection of craft beers on tap.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

WE visited this restaurant a few months back and had the same thing happen:
I ordered a calzone that comes with two pizza toppings, my choices were pepperoni and mushrooms. My wife ordered a small salad with her pizza. When my bill came we were charged extra for the dressing for her salad. I brought this to the attention of the server and she said she would take the bill to "him". When she came back "he" had taken the dressing charge off the bill. When we were previously there we were charged extra for mushrooms on a calzone. Then I was told they ran out of canned mushrooms and used "Specialty mushrooms" Today again I was charged 1.90 extra for mushrooms for my calzone. Don't order mushrooms at Cenci's or you will be charged extra for them.

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We tend to visit here when we need a place that is open later than normal restaurants like after a sporting event. The Spicy Italian sub is my favorite although all the dishes that we have tried are good quality and taste great. Good service with a hometown feel.