Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$179
Hotels.com
US$108
US$64
Motel 6 Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$174
1,069 results
All reviewsstreamside roomoutdoor barbeautiful streamtower roombrick ovenshogun restaurantdance clubhuge hot tubsushipool and jacuzzigreat weekendcasino packagefree shuttlebreakfast buffetshuttle servicethe mohegan sun casinothe room was nice
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I travel to that area quite often to visit the VA. This hotel gives u a reason to keep coming back. From the amneties to the staff everything is top notch. If for some wacky reason u are not happy, they will go above and beyond to correct that. Front desk staff Nicole and Sarena are always professional, courteous, and seem to really care about making your stay pleasurable. They are the definition of customer service. Janice in the restaurant was amazing. I will continue to stay at the Woodlands every chance I get!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Attended a wedding at the facility and reserved a room because our 22 month old was a ring bearer. Little did we know that we would be treated to a six hour party of drunken yelling up and down the hall. Don't stay here if you want to sleep!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank fredthegnome
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Even though it is right off the highway, you would never know it once you entered the buidling. With the rooms facing the back, which is a view of the woods and a beautiful, peaceful stream, you feel like you are miles away from anyone and anything. It was perfect. Everyone working there, from the front desk to the shuttle driver to the cleaning people were kind, friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and very clean. it was so convenient to have 2 restaurants, a coffee bar and several bars right in the buidling. Honestly, if you didn't have to leave, you could spend the entire weekend in the building. Everything was perfect and we'll be back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I am originally from Wilkes-Barre and moved just outside of Philadelphia 2 months ago for business. I came in for my friend's birthday and like most locals we went for a night out at The Woods! I have never stayed in the hotel before, I never even walked into the hotel part before! I was taken back by the lobby... so beautiful! And full of life with the housekeepers and other guests checking-in. Everyone was so wonderful from housekeeping to desk to restaurant staff! I want to throw credit to Kariem, Stephanie, Dennis, and Missy. They made sure we were taken care of and went above and beyond for us. Our room which was in the main hallway was a bit noisy but I came to have a fun time with my friends so, it was nice to see other people having a great time too. We had a patio off our room which lead to a woodsy outdoor area with chairs so you can sit out there and relax. The pizza restaurant was delicious! Probably one of the best salads I have had! After drinks and dancing it was back to the room for some sleep, the bed was so comfortable. I think I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillow! Knowing this place is family owned for so many years and that these people are from the same area as me made me proud to be from NEPA! I will be back. My whole family and all my friends are there. This will be my hotel for visits indefinitely... good job everyone, keep it up!

Room Tip: If you are looking for quiet, go for the tower or spend the extra cash and upgrade to the water view rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

had a great relaxing time - they had great food, all varities.. and we will be back to see the leaves change color in a few weeks...ask for Dennis at the front desk , he was very helpful for anything you need, and for breakfast ask for Missy - great gal - super friendly... thanks again we will be back soon TO THE WOODS"...lol

Room Tip: with a dog stay facing the courtyard -
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple