Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
TravelocityUS$146
Orbitz.comUS$146
All reviews front desk parking lot room was clean tgif restaurant the breakfast area quality inn indoor pool wilkes inns
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2021 via mobile

The pool is closed on weekends but the website didn’t say that. I chose this hotel specifically for the indoor pool so I could take my daughter to the pool and I was very disappointed when i realized it was closed. The woman at the front desk saw how upset my daughter and I were and allowed us to go to the pool anyway. I really appreciated the kindness of the staff and their willingness to help me every opportunity they got. They helped carry my stuff to my room and got me a pack-n-play for my daughter to sleep in and a fan because my daughter can’t sleep without one. I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We greatly appreciate the time you took to review us. We do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced as it relates to the pool, but I am glad we were able to make an exception for you and your daughter. I am glad we were also able to accommodate the additional amenities that you needed. We hope that if your travels bring you back our way again that we will be your hotel of choice. Thank you again for your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

By default, I booked Fairfield in Wilkes Barre as a Bonvoy member passing through. Despite lovely and helpful front desk service - would never stay here again. Bonvoy Members beware! Very unsafe surroundings include a truck lot and 2 hourly motels with loitering and drug addled clientele that circle the parking lot. WTH?? Very disappointing.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 378clarkd
Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am glad you found our front desk team to be helpful, however do apologize for our location. Again, thank you for the time you took to review the property and do hope that if your travels bring you back our way again that you will give our property another opportunity to impress you despite our current location.

Reviewed June 14, 2020

Good value. Very friendly staff. TGIFridays location was very convenient. We would stay again if ever in the area again. We are still not fully functioning so the pool wasnt open, yet.
I didnt like the sketchy motel right out back.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank joell51868
Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2020

Thank you for your review of our property! We are glad your overall stay was enjoyable. I am glad that you would return to us in the future. We do apologize about the pool and obviously our location, however again do appreciate the positive review! We do hope that whenever your travels bring you back to the Wilkes-Barre area that you will give us another opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Attentive front desk, missing management, lackadaisical housekeeping. But it was inexpensive and near an event at the Mohegan Sun Arena. It’s showing it’s age and my guess is that it will leave the Marriott line soon and become a Quality Inn.

Date of stay: January 2020
LoisAnneCY, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review of our property. I do apologize that you felt our management team and housekeeping team were not helpful during your most recent stay with us. I am glad that you found the front desk and rates to be accommodating to your needs. I do regret that you found it not up to Marriott standard as historically we pride ourselves on meeting and beating Marriott's expectations. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to impress you should your travels bring you back our way again.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I am a Marriott associate myself and work at the front desk, so I love when I visit other properties during my travels and be treated beautifully. This past weekend, me and a few of my close friends stayed at this property for a girls weekend. First and foremost, I have to highlight Metta, who checked me in. She was WONDERFUL! The sweetest ever with such a bright smile. I couldn't believe she'd only been working there for a few months with how smooth our check-in process was. She even went further to tell me about the town derby that happens every year hosted by the local radio station. Any questions we needed answered, she was able to answer them. Also, I would like to highlight Yolanda that works evening shift at the front desk as well. After coming in from our last night dinner, she took the time out to take a few pics of us in the lobby. She was amazing! VERY friendly as well since me and her had a small convo. I can't stress enough how great it is to have an amazing staff that makes you feel welcomed. These two women are great assets to your front desk team. When returning to PA, we'll definitely make sure to return because we love the location and the staff!

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you so much for your review of our property! I am so glad that my team accommodated you and your girlfriends during your most recent stay with us! We do try our very best to ensure any and all of our guests are taken care of. Meta and Yolanda are very dedicated employees and I am so glad that they were able to provide you with the service you should expect from Marriott (regardless if you are any employee). I am so glad that you found us and hope whenever your travels bring you back that we will be your hotel of choice. Again, thank you for the review of our property!