Lowest prices for your stay
Econo Lodge
US$68
US$68
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$79
US$67
SAVE US$12
PricelineUS$68
FindHotelUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$79
All reviews choice hotels would stay here again great stay free breakfast convenient location motel pet rates
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2020

If you're trying to "WOW" your significant other - this place probably won't do it.

I just needed a place for my family to stay while we were in the area for the day - and this place was perfect. Good price, good location and most importantly - CLEAN. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank MrOhmsWestchester_NY
Reviewed April 20, 2020

first time at an Econo Lodge branded motel (although we are loyal Wyndham customers) and have to say: wow! Happy surprise!

I have not a single complaint about this place, only good things. Typically during a motel stay at least one "thing"about which I care is less good, but not here, all was perfect:
- friendly greeting at the front desk, very professional
- pet friendly, for a small fee. Pet relief area is lighted and also in the dark very convenient and quite nice.
- Room was in good condition, e.g. all lamps working, well stocked with towels and all other items.
- CLEAN. Wow, finally a good decently cleaned motel room! That rarely happens! No dust and also clean behind closets and under the bed. We really felt extra efforts were done her. IMPRESSED!
- convenient location and parking
- good beds and towels
- all small aspects were OK, like e.g. a list with television stations was included in the info binder in the room.

Highly recommend.

Also want to add that all possible COVID-19 precautions were taken.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Belgian_traveller_8
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

July 2019 was my second stay. My wife and I stayed here in July 2017, and my positive experience then made this 1st choice in 2019. (I’m slow to write a much deserved review.) Warm and efficient staff and exceptionally clean rooms and facilities make for a good stay. In 2017, the staff even overnight fedexed 2 shirts I left behind and needed at our next stop. They would not accept payment from me for the Fedex. Amazing!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2019

I travel through Wilkes-Barre, PA a few times a year and have been slowly working my way through the different hotels in the area. This was my first time at the Econo Lodge Arena and I was very impressed overall. The rooms felt brand new, with big beds and plenty of space. The front desk workers were very kind and accommodating, helping to ensure that I got my Choice Hotels rewards points. The hotel is located right off of I-81, making it very convenient for travelers. The only reason I’m not giving a full 5/5 stars is because the free breakfast could have been a little better. The toaster barely worked and besides that the only other real options were some powdered donuts. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Econo Lodge Arena and I will definitely be stopping again the next time I stay in Wilkes-Barre.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

It’s almost like coming home. Close to the Hwy#81, be careful GPS is acting up in the area often giving wrong directions. Hotel is gradually upgrading all rooms, like the new flooring. Comfy bed and quiet room offer good rest. Good breakfast and plenty of space to sit. Exceptional reception, welcoming, caring, respectful of guest’s wishes!!! Nearby restaurants, showing hotel cars gets a discount. Plenty of parking. Comfortable stay if travelling or visiting. Nearby shopping

Date of stay: November 2019