Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
Hotels.com
US$88
SAVE US$16
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$88
FindHotelUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
All reviews full kitchen living room small kitchen front desk bagels best deal free breakfast home away from home clean rooms jacuzzi microwave tgifridays rates sink marriott chain casino
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2020 via mobile

Lisa an older lady who works in front desk had a terrible attitude with my boyfriend and following day with me on the phone over us telling her how house keeping left our prior room dirty. No exaggeration here, bathroom has poop stains on the bathroom door and outdoor edge of the door, also boyfriend found sunflower seeds hiding on the edges of the carpet by the bathroom door in room 105. Also I found an orange sitting on the bottom of curtains that must have been sitting there for weeks because it was dry and hard. Room 205 had no working light for the bathroom good thing my boyfriend is a handyman and fixed it. Never ever coming here again; and definitely don’t suggest it either for anyone!!!!! Mind you boyfriend owns his own business and I am also a college Business Administration recent graduate, I can only imagen if this was the Hotel District/ Manager who had found this mess. With all this said there is no attention to covid 19 here except the rule of the mask and breakfast served in lunch bags which also rated very poorly.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2020

The rooms was great, spacious suite with small kitchen. Clean rooms and warm atmosphere. The parking was packed with three hotels sharing the parking spaces. Some want incovenent to have to walk especially in the rain. However, it was centrally located and many restaurants and shopping in the area. Great if you are attending an event in the arena. 2 minutes away.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed January 25, 2020 via mobile

Room 310
We stayed here after reading the review on TripAdvisor. First the good the room was spacious and open and the rate was cheaper than most so keep that in mind reading my review.
Upon open the door there’s a large stain in the carpet and the room doesn’t stink but has a peculiar smell. We never open anything until I have checked the beds and they were clean mattress covers in place and clean sheets. The room is a little tight with 2 beds in it. After taking a second to settle I started to notice different things like stains on the walls and ceiling. In the bathroom I noticed the mold around the baseboard. In the kitchen there’s stains on the wall behind the sink and on the shelf over the microwave. The room sits straight across from elevator and therefore all foot traffic is heard.
Breakfast was a joke with 4 cereals watery scrambled eggs and some sort of alleged pork sausage links. The waffle station was there along with 2 types bagels and 2 types of hostess donuts, 2 slice toaster was over worked. The milk was warm in the fridge that was also warm. I was lucky enough to find a hair in my scrambled eggs before I ate it.
Lastly don’t believe the comments about the polite accommodating staff because they must have been fired or quit. Checking in we were made to wait so desk clerk could take phone asking about a room. Problem is we were already waiting behind someone checking in the phone call came AFTER we were already waiting.
See my attached pictures make your own decision but I will NEVER stay here or recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Room: Kitchenette (definite plus), privacy blinds, pool, sightseeing brochures.

Location: Great location - near major highways so easy to get around. Very near to the Mohegan Sun Poconos casino - ideal for spa, and casino if you are into gambling.

Amenities: Free breakfast from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., pets allowed.

Room tip: Odd numbered rooms are best for views other than the parking lot.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank V2463PYss
Reviewed December 17, 2019

This hotel is buried amidst the usual chains but stands out and is worth seeking out. The staff were so helpful and friendly and we got 10% off dinner at TGIFridays next door. The room was more than spacious and with a full kitchen and private bedroom.

Date of stay: December 2019