Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Hotels.comUS$237
Orbitz.comUS$237
FindHotelUS$237
1,163 results
All reviews mohegan sun slot machines ruth's chris players club race track valet casino win pa
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2020

The Mohegan Sun Pocono is a very nice hotel and casino. The restaurants inside the casino gives you a nice variety to select from. Also, they have a horse track on site for your betting convenience. There is live entertainment inside the casino.

Room tip: Higher level rooms are perferred
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

The good: The hotel is a good choice in the Wilke Barre area especially since there aren’t many upper scale
Hotels. There are a lot of choices for food and the casino is a good bonus. Rooms are clean and well appointed. Also the valet is free with your room which is really nice.

The bad: pool and fitness centers where gross and not a place I would feel comfortable using. They charge a stupid resort fee which wasn’t disclosed when I booked. Ask they only had public WiFi which has pretty significant blocks on it for a lot of websites.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 469MarkS
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Stayed Monday- Wednesday. Usually visit two plus times per year. No real complaints with staff including valet. Pleasant , kind , helpful staff. Could use more choices of dinning. But understandable due to renovations. Food prices are adverage. As anywhere, pay outs are hit or miss. Free drinks while actively playing on floor or at the casino bar located in the center. Pleasant fast service. As for the room. Room is far then clean. Dust was on everything. Marks, of who knows what , on many walls. Although room was spacious. I could not out see the lack of cleanliness. Cigarette smell was unexcapable. Was charged for the taking of The Bible that was in our room. Which I thought was illegal to do so. I will be following up on that matter. Over all not bad experiences. Usually a good time. Just feel as tho more attention needs to be given to the cleanliness or lack there of to the rooms.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kaylkeiser
Reviewed January 13, 2020

One of the most smokiest casinos I have ever been to.
Points program aweful. Other casinos has way better perks than Mohegan Sun.
Drinks were watered down.
Horrible there. Definetly will not be going there in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank HASQH2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Have been visiting MSP for a few years and overall would say it is above average hotel with well fitted rooms decent services.
Pool and fitness rooms are small and lacking.
There are several restaurants around the casino area. They are all chains from casual to upscale but would recommend any of them
In the past year they are going thru renovations in their casual food court. I do not see any progress there but they do have a pizza shop that offers slices
All places seem to close by 10 Sunday thru Thursday so this is an early crowd, not that there is much of a crowd Sunday thru Thursday
The casino is good size and has new games but the payoff on slots seems to be one of the lowest in Pa and Nj based on research and my experience. I don’t go expecting to win and is fun but again they seem to average lower than Philly area and AC casinos.
They have a harness racetrack during season and while usually empty it can be a lot of fun with top end amenities.
The staff is always friendly.
Their largest issue seems to be staying on top of the computer driven slot machines. Many are shut down. The last three visits have included technical issues with slots. I let first two go as was enjoying myself and just chalked up to part of slot machine play but the issue from 1/12 I will not. Put in 20 bucks played 88 cents and all good until 3rd roll. Machine went bit haywire had zero rolls and suddenly had 4.88 bucks left. Because of previous two issues I decided to hit service needed which I never do. Have to say service came quick which was a surprise but she couldn’t figure out what happened and called supervisor. He was very polite and figured out how to check. He advised I had two 2ed to top ends of spins. I advised one I wouldn’t go up that high after playing two minimum bets and two if I was to bet way over normal I would have bet max. I advised him to go to security and look at tapes as I know they exist at all casinos.
He came back fairly quickly and advised tape of my play showing there were two spins and nothing he could do but I could go to players club and file a form complaint. Spent more time in casino and then before heading to room went to players club. They advised there is no form and I would have to go online and file. Saw nothing on their web but will not drop this until find a way to file as this is not right.
This with previous two non reported issues is a pattern more than a one off issue. I’ll file complaint for what worth but keep an eye out for computer glitch in the house favor if you play here or better yet avoid until they have more experienced tech support

Trip type: Travelled as a couple