Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$142
PricelineUS$142
FindHotelUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
Agoda.comUS$142
HurbUS$149
All reviews fire pit front desk nice courtyard walk in shower the mohegan sun arena comfortable beds booked this hotel a great place to stay one night stay bistro lobby glen highway housekeeping chain hallway refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2020

Delightful one night stay. Super clean king size room/bath, mattress felt like it was new, furniture and carpet in excellent condition, beautiful large screen TV. Spacious and bright bathroom with walk-in shower. In my travels I will definitely plan to return.

Room tip: I don’t know if all rooms have a walk-in shower or if there’s a mix of tubs and showers. Request a room with a walk-in shower.
Date of stay: November 2020
Team Marriott, Agency / Consultant at Courtyard by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2020

Dear D L,

We are pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Courtyard Wilkes-Barre Arena. It is wonderful to know you were impressed with the cleanliness, comfort, and excellent features of our accommodations. Thank you for sharing your review with fellow travelers and for your excitement about returning; we look forward to your next visit.

Candace H.
Director of Sales

Reviewed October 17, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here just for one night following a strenuous hike in the Ricketts Glen Park and the hotel was exactly what we needed. Super clean room, soft, comfortable bed, spacious, brightly lit bathroom with a hard-to-leave shower. Loved that we could connect our Netflix account to the TV. Free coffee in the morning and access to the gym were nice add-ons.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2020

This is my first hotel stay since COVID-19 pandemic started and I can say that this hotel met my expectations and beyond. In both safety and sanitation. The hotel was friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and dressed any concerns I had. The room and bathroom was nice and updated. Like I said I loved the staff and there friendliness. Awesome job!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mattz444
Reviewed September 20, 2020

No pool no gym no breakfast broken furniture jerks charged me 130 for 1 night...highway robbery would rather sleep in my car almost broke my neck sitting in the only chair cuz the back was broken the only plus side was the A/c worked good enough too where we wheren't sweating

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2020 via mobile

And choose the Marriott, since I am a “Marriott guy”. It was a really nice Marriott Courtyard. It was relatively new (within the past 6 years or so). The thing that was amazing about this Courtyard was the shower (really). It had a walk-in shower with a small lip (so you did not have the enter and exit via a bathtub). Also, the water controls were towards the back of the shower enclosure, so you could regulate the water flow and temperature without scalding (or freezing) yourself. You may scoff at this, but I have the same arrangement in my home in Rancho Mirage, CA. It is great. I wanted to do the same for my house in Long Beach, but the cost was prohibitive. Too bad. Anyway, this Courtyard is freeway adjacent and a short drive into town. A great place to stay in the Wilkes-Barre area.

Date of stay: August 2020