Lowest prices for your stay
US$189
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Hotels.com
US$169
Free cancellation until 21-07-03
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$189
US$156
SAVE US$33
Expedia.comUS$169
HolidayInn.comUS$189
PricelineUS$189
All reviews hot tub king suite free breakfast fitness center front desk staff one night stay charlie bistro sauna wildflower casino ihg wedding couch shuttle elevator refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2021 via mobile

Absolutely impressed with the customer service I received before even becoming a guest. Shout out to- Charlie - at the front desk! We owe you a beer! We look forward to staying here! Close to the casino. Big rooms. Free breakfast. And hopefully the shuttle will be up and running soon.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniel Harris, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre - East Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2021

Dear Travelfranalicia,

Thank you so much for sending in your response. We are thrilled to hear that you received excellent customer service. Charlie is a long standing employee and does an excellent job taking care of our guests. We will have our shuttle running again shortly, sorry for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2021

Usually celebrate my Bday solo to enjoy ME and for reflection. 2nd time at this property, I spent my 47th birthday here this yr (2/27). Nice little bistro onsite with very good food, the hotel is close to Mohegan Sun casino in case Lady Luck happens to be on my side when I visit. Huge pool is gorgeous, especially when the sun is shining in though the skylight above. The Staff here is so friendly, and I will definitely be back when I’m in the area. (Katrina)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Daniel Harris, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre - East Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2021

Dear Kathmandu227, Thank you for sending in your response. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your birthday visit with us! It's nice that you were able to experience the Bistro and pool, these amenities are very popular with our guests. We hope to see you return soon! Kindly, Dan

Reviewed January 26, 2021 via mobile

I had the most wonderful experience dealing with Maureen sales manager who was amazing, so attentive and very professional. I had an Outdoors event for my group and we had to stay overnight in the hotel and I am so glad I have stayed for my second time in a year at this great place. Great atmosphere, amazing staff always attentive to customers needs, pool to relax in and the rooms which were clean and spacey .My whole group had the best time at the hotel and we were very happy of all the services provide to us. Thank you everyone for your hard work and for making our weekend so memorable. Maureen keep up the amazing work that you do and thank you for everything.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniel Harris, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre - East Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2021

Dear Kicius77,

Thank you so much for your response and the kind words about Maureen. She does a great job as our Catering Sales Manager and I'm happy to hear that we were able to provide such a great event. It's also nice to see that you enjoyed the other amenities of the hotel. Again, thanks for your business and we hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2021 via mobile

Super nest & clean. All the staff were so kind, especially the b/fast server. I got a top floor room w/ fridge & micro, probably thee most comfortable pillows of all time.
This is the 1st time I’ve seen a hot tub open since this whole masquerade started in March. Super surprising. There is a fitness center, but it wasn’t open.
Truck parking for several trucks. My company picked this hotel so I don’t know what the price was. Given the choice, I’d certainly stay here again. Be blessed & do your work as unto the Lord.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank frankhamay

Dear frankhamay,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a nice stay. It is great to see that you enjoyed our restaurant service and liked our pillows. Sorry for not having all of our amenities open due to the pandemic. Hopefully we can get them open in the near future. Please come back and see us if you are back in the area!

Reviewed November 30, 2020

Large hotel that offers peace & quiet. Easy to find off the interstate. Being a high-rise hotel, had great views of the Wilkes Barre area from my room. No real food offerings at the hotel at this time. Virus protection for all guests being taken seriously.

Room tip: Top floors are very nice.
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Paul S
Daniel Harris, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre - East Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2020

Dear Paul, We appreciate your response and are very pleased that you had a great stay with us. It's nice to see that you liked our location and enjoyed the views. We are glad that you felt safe with all of the measures we are taking for our guests. This is very important to us. Please come back and stay with us again!