“Amazing Pizza”

Serpico Pizza
Ranked #42 of 289 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza is amazing and prices are reasonable. Plenty to choose from on the menu and a friendly staff! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I love chicken wing pizza but I don't like the chunk chicken everyone uses around here. Serpico's uses shredded chicken all over the pizza (and they don't skimp) and it is amazing! Regular round is my husband's favorite also. We don't really stray from the pizza but the mozzarella sticks are ooey gooey good and their salads are fresh. Excellent prices too!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We've been coming here for lunch for many years. They have the best hoagie buns and the #4 Italian hoagie is our favorite. But they also have great pizza and other hoagies too!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is a great pizza place..! They have all different kinds of pizza and they are all good. The cheesesteaks are terrific too. My wife orders fries with cheese and pizza sauce and they are tasty too. Very nice staff and very consistent food.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great place to eat. All food is fantastic. Very reasonable prices. Never wait long for your food. Pizza is one of my favorites.

1  Thank dawnr2013