All reviews front desk perkins restaurant parking lot room was clean downtown williamsport grocery store great hotel within walking distance pool and hot tub exercise room would stay here again convenient location wonderful stay in town lycoming college would highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Most Hampton Inns are consistent and generally quite good. This one in on the newer side and very fresh. The service was very good. I left a tablet behind. When I called they had it and quickly arranged to ship it back to me. The breakfast was the regulation HI fare, which is not quite as good as Holiday Inn Express where they have more hot entrees.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Upon arriving we were informed that room was renovated and not completely ready for occupancy. We tried to use the TV, unsuccessfully, to get the weather channel. The attendant at the desk told us to do the same thing I already did to try to get the channel. When I still couldn't get it, he said someone would have to fix it in the morning. The next morning while I was taking a shower the tub wasn't draining. I was up to my calves in water and muck. I called the desk and they said they'd send someone up. It wasn't fixed until after 10am. I also had to request for someone to fix the TV. I'm glad I didn't count on the night attendant at the desk to relay the message to the next shift. The hot breakfast was poor at best. Dry eggs and ham, limited fruit and watery oatmeal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This was such a wonderful overnight stay! Kids had an amazing time and the front desk was so sweet and helpful with everything! Kids loved the cookies and pool and grown ups loved the hot tub! I recommend this hotel 100% anytime!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while riding through the area on a motorcycle ride. This stay was up to the consistently good standard that I have experienced with the Hampton Inn chain. The price was reasonable for the area. The rooms were clean and the hot breakfast good. I would definitely stay again if I were visiting Williamsport again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2018

First time at this hotel and was everything you want from a hotel. Clean and comfortable from lobby to inside room. Staff was friendly and outgoing. Fitness room and spa nice feature and welcome break after long day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business