All reviews cinnamon rolls room was clean free breakfast nice hotel pool and gym great stopover would highly recommend staying here the check in desk in town king room an update restaurants and bars an overnight stay wegman's grocery store the breakfast area downtown area enjoyable stay
Reviewed October 10, 2017

This hotel is centrally located, has pretty décor, clean rooms, good breakfast, and an excellent breakfast room staff. (Note: occasionally there are morning tour bus groups who file in and eat in the breakfast area.) The cleaning staff does a good job in the rooms. However, be careful--the property's tile lobby and first floor areas (also in the adjoining "Holiday Inn") are wet and slippery after a rain, and stay wet for a day afterwards. Bonus:Tuesdays 6-7 pm there's a 'valued guest' reception with free food and beer/wine. Wish we had known--it may have saved us money on our dinner out, and we could've been entered into a drawing for a steak dinner. When we returned at 6:50 pm, they were just drawing the steak dinner winner. The female clerk at the desk told me it is difficult for them to remember to inform Sunday check-in's about something that is happening on a Tuesday, that instead I should've just seen the sign on the check-in desk this morning. (Well, I went out a different door this morning, so I suggested they put a sign in the breakfast area too.) Next time I return, I will hopefully be able to enjoy this cool bonus reception. Overall a good visit to Williamsport and I would probably stay at this hotel.

Room tip: We were on the highway side, third floor. Quiet enough.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Greetings Cindypittsburgh2017,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We greatly appreciate the feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologize that you were not aware of the Manager's Reception on Tuesday evening. If you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you join us Tuesday night at the Manager's Reception. We do it every Tuesday night 6-7p. We hope you will be the lucky steak dinner winner! We hope to see you back again soon! Take care!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

one of the cleanest, friendliest hotels we have ever stayed in - staff was very nice - hotel restaurant was excellent also - we will be back here when in the area in the future - very good free breakfast

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank donnatauber
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Greetings Donnatauber,

Thanks so much for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review! We greatly appreciate your feedback! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and will make sure to pass on your nice comments with the staff. We hope to see you back again soon! Take care!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is newly renovated and everything is great. I made a mistake on check in date and the receptionist that helped me correct it was fabulous. I want to personally thank Skye for her help. By far the best service I have received.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Greetings Christopher M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review. We greatly appreciate your feedback! I am very pleased to read your comments. I will make sure to share your kind words with Skye. We hope to have you back again soon! Take care!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The room was spacious. The employees were more than accommodating. We even were able to redeem a coupon that was for 1-4 instead of our 5 person party. The pool we swam in was nice and a comfortable temperature. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was delicious.

Room tip: quiet and very accessible to I80 highway
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Nice hotel, upscale for a Holiday Inn Express. My first trip to Williamsport in about 20 years, and I was impressed with how much improved the downtown area had become. A real joy to walk, and the area was adjacent to this HI Express. Nice lobby. Front dest handled my room change request promptly. Shower was nice and hot. AC unit ran with a constant fan, so there was no outside noise to bother us.

One minor issue - there was one elevator from the lobby, and it seemed slow. Not a big problem, and would not keep me from returning.

Room tip: Odd-numbered rooms face away from the highway
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hi_mgmt, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Greetings PAMAN804,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor Review for our property. We greatly appreciate guest feedback! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to have you back again soon!