“OMG IMPRESSED ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Asian food. I was highly impressed with the service, smiles, show, food. I enjoyed every aspect of dinner. Food and "show"were awesome! I would absolutely return!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have never had a bad meal here. We love the hibachi meals. They are always fresh and soooo tasty. We prefer this to Hana. And, we love the Webb Weekly coupons. Keep them coming!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

We have enjoyed taking grandkids here for years. Meals are quick (you're typically out of there in an hour), delicious, and fun. Last Sunday our son and his family (with kids 6 and 10) joined us there for Father's Day dinner. Some in our party enjoyed sushi appetizers. Most of us ordered from the hibachi menu (delicious $12 dinners)--all of which were very good. One ordered a bento box which looked yummy. Our cook was good and fun to watch, though not as entertaining as some others have been; kids always enjoy the flaming volcano. At a nearby table there was a birthday party complete with singing and banging of the gong--looked like fun. Portions at lunch were generous but not too much for most of us to eat (at dinner we usually wind up taking home more leftovers). This fun and filling lunch for six, including two cocktails, was about $100--a good buy.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

Traveling on business, the plant manager took me here. I have the steak / chicken with rice, noodles, and veggies cooked hibachi. The cook was very entertaining, although I couldn't understand his English very well. The food was prepared wonderfully.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I've learned lived in the area for close to 14 years never ate here. I was skeptical since it not the middle of nowhere but not what I'm used to living in Tampa. My son wanted to come here so I said ok. I have been missing out completely. The lunch specials were easily priced and very delicious. Very friendly staff who sang to my son for his birthday. Great vibe, I know I'll be back!!!

Been to Ichiban Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!