“Very Good Food and Reasonable”
Review of Casales Sub Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casales Sub Shop
Ranked #56 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed June 4, 2017

It is a tiny place and one can eat in or take out. The menu is very robust. If you can't find a sandwich you like, you have an eating disorder. If you order the Philly steak and cheese, and it is the 14 inch size, make sure you have four people with you! They are loaded and very large.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I was sitting in Kelly's bar having a cold beer after work and I asked the bartender if there was a good sub shop close by. She told me I needed to try Casales right down the street, and that if I wanted to call them they would be happy to deliver it to the bar for me. Well she was right!! Casales has the best subs ever. I fell in love with the combo. Delicious! On days that I was really hungry I would ask for extra meat. what a great sub. You cannot beat this place for a good meal. The people are friendly and the prices are darn good too. If you are ever in Williamsport try Casales. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Been coming to Casale's for decades, The menu changes as items are added or dropped, but the basics are all still available. I've never had anything bad here - you may like one item better than another, but for the amount of meals I've eaten here or had to go, that's amazing and yes, I'm picky. Downtown since 1980, The building, along with Casale's was renovated a couple years ago. Friendly owners and staff. Will make any item to order (I don't understand the one earlier review; they've always done orders as you ask).

Reviewed July 25, 2016

For some reason their Monday menu is always the best food of the week. Very popular place for lunch.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

The staff is so unbelievably friendly and they make great subs!! They go out of their way for you which I LOVE they even walked food to our business for us when we couldn't leave to go get it!!!

Been to Casales Sub Shop? Share your experiences!