“Casales Sub Shop”

Add it.
Casales Sub Shop
Ranked #45 of 178 Restaurants in Williamsport
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The absoulte best buns, ever. So fresh that you enjoyed the bun as much as what was in it. Small inside but packed with so many choices, both hot or cold. Very friendly ladies working and very fast service. Looking forward to a return trip just so we can stop by to grand lunch here.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Always tasty and fresh food and service with a smile. They do get quite busy during lunch time so if you're in a rush I recommend calling ahead.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

It is a tiny place and one can eat in or take out. The menu is very robust. If you can't find a sandwich you like, you have an eating disorder. If you order the Philly steak and cheese, and it is the 14 inch size, make sure you have four people with you! They are loaded and very large.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I was sitting in Kelly's bar having a cold beer after work and I asked the bartender if there was a good sub shop close by. She told me I needed to try Casales right down the street, and that if I wanted to call them they would be happy to deliver it to the bar for me. Well she was right!! Casales has the best subs ever. I fell in love with the combo. Delicious! On days that I was really hungry I would ask for extra meat. what a great sub. You cannot beat this place for a good meal. The people are friendly and the prices are darn good too. If you are ever in Williamsport try Casales. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Been coming to Casale's for decades, The menu changes as items are added or dropped, but the basics are all still available. I've never had anything bad here - you may like one item better than another, but for the amount of meals I've eaten here or had to go, that's amazing and yes, I'm picky. Downtown since 1980, The building, along with Casale's was renovated a couple years ago. Friendly owners and staff. Will make any item to order (I don't understand the one earlier review; they've always done orders as you ask).

Been to Casales Sub Shop? Share your experiences!