All reviews across the street burger king front desk off the highway breakfast was excellent fair price room was clean waffles in town staff was friendly convenient location would definitely stay here again sausage continental breakfast close to downtown hotel is located stayed here for one night
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a good choice while visiting Williamsport. The day and night staff are very nice. The auditor was good, just not overly friendly. The breakfast is simple, but is good. The only issue we had was the sheets never fit the king size bed. Hence, they kept falling off.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

In Williamsport area for business, the hotel was conveniently located off the highway. Not much going on in the area but Sheetz and Wendy's across the street. Hotel was clean and staff was helpful and friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Brendan O
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

We thank you for reviewing your stay with us and we're happy to hear you enjoyed a wonderful stay and the convenience of the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Williamsport. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We got in pretty late in the evening. Our room was a pretty good size and clean. It came with a microwave and small fridge. The hotel also had a small indoor pool and fitness room, but unfortunately I didn't get to use either as we only stayed one night. The dining area was clean and had quite a few tables. The breakfast included a good selection. Overall a good hotel. I'd stay again if I was in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdenL435

We thank you for your feedback and we're happy to hear you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us here in Williamsport! We hope to see you again!!

Reviewed February 13, 2018

It was a nice hotel. Everyone was welcoming. Nice & clean. Bed was a little too soft for my husband, but great for me! The breakfast was very good. It had everything we needed. We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Paula G
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we're happy to hear you experienced a wonderful stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed January 29, 2018

This hotel is a great value, nothing super fancy, but it was very clean and had everything that I needed. It is located directly across from my daughter's college (Pennsylvania College of Technology). It was the most quiet hotel I have ever stayed at and I had a very good night's rest after a long drive in bad weather. The free breakfast was amazing. I look forward to staying there again.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Lori W
947karens947, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

We thank you for reviewing our hotel and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us! We look forward to seeing you return soon!!