All reviews and flat screen tv an extended stay hotel dunkin donuts living room long term stay small kitchen full size refrigerator stayed for one night olive garden in town night stay excellent hotel laundry pantry dishwasher leather onsite
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have been to other Candlewood Suites properties that were better maintained and had higher quality appliances. The laundry was the big highlight; I was very pleased with how well the washers and dryers worked. I was traveling with a coworker on business, and we both had several issues with our room fixtures. The staff responded quickly to the problems, so I can't say we were terribly put out. It was just a surprise to have the problems in the first place. It seems like management did not put a high priority on ensuring adequate quality and attention was put into the installation and equipment.

Room Tip: Rooms in the East Wing are closer to the restaurants in the nearby mall. Walking to the Chinese restaurant was very worthwhile to me !
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi Daniel R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your generous individual ratings toward our property's overall cleanliness and level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, It is regrettable to learn that your stay may have been affected due to some of the in-room equipment, which has fallen below your expectations. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Very good staff, friendly and efficient. Linens clean and mattresses comfy. The location is convenient for dining and close to the highway. Would stay again.... actually all ready booked for an August trip.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

We are pleased to be one of your favorite hotels. Thank you so much for the review and we will see you in August for another great trip.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Spent one night here on business while passing through. Staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Has a full refrigerator and small stove. Would be great place for an extended stay. The bed was very comfortable as was the room. Good value for the price. A little hard to find in that it is located behind Friday's restaurant and the Best Western hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad the friendly staff and clean rooms made you visit comfortable hopefully you will be able to stay for a longer time the next time you visit the area.

Nicole Iannarino

Reviewed April 7, 2017

facility was nice and the people were friendly. They went out of their way to ensure that I had everything that i needed. they are also very convenient to many stores and restaurants and the on site store is nicely stocked.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. We will see you the next time you are in Williamsport.

Sincerly,
Nicole I

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I made reservations for my family who were in town visiting for the week at the candlewood. the staff was friendly and accommodating and they really enjoyed the heated indoor pool. the hotel was also convenient to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Nicole I, Manager at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank you for your review We are so glad you had a good time visiting with your family and hope they will stay with us again the next time they are in williamsport.