All reviewsand flat screen tvextended staydunkin donutsliving roomspent one night herefriday's restaurantlong term staysmall kitchenfull size refrigeratorstaff was friendly and accommodatingolive gardenin townnight staygreat place to stayexcellent hotellaundrypantry
Reviewed December 2, 2017

The rooms were spaceous and clean... The bed had sheets that didn't have stains all over them. The bathroom downstairs when you check in was actually clean and didn't have a smell like it had been forgot about for months of cleaning...The halls were clean and of good decor.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed for one night last weekend while in town visiting.

Our suites were ready for us when we arrived to check-in at 3:30 pm. The King Suite was spacious, clean and well appointed. The kitchenette included a two-burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, coffee-maker, full-sized dishwasher and full-size two-door refrigerator freezer. The table could easily seat 6 adults or provide ample work space. The living area was furnished with a sleeper sofa and leather chair and flat screen TV. The kitchen was completed with a pantry cabinet and full size coat/clothes closet and full length mirror.

The bedroom had a comfortable king size bed with clean white sheets and comforter, a flat screen TV, two night stands, dressing table with mirror and a closet.

Onsite guest laundry, gym and indoor pool. Pet-friendly.

Excellent value for a comfortable, clean place to stay. I could have stayed here for a month and been content.

Our only complaints are that the Wifi was slow and only one elevator services three floors. The hotel was at capacity on the night of our stay. The keycard did not work for entry via the non-main doors near the far east end of the hotel.

I will mention that other occupants of the hotel seemed to be long-term residents who work in the gas/fracking/pipeline industry in the area. They were quiet and respectful.

The hotel is physically located behind the Best Western Inn. And within walking distance to several restaurants such as TGIFridays, Dunkin Donuts, KFC, Dolly's Diner, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Rita's Water Ice, Little Caesar's Pizza, Moe's SW Grill, Ichiban, Mr. Sticky's, McDonalds, Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings.

Room Tip: Choose an upper floor room toward the east end for quiet. Rooms toward the west end are closer to the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Genochemist
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy all the amenities such as the kitchenettes, complimentary guest laundry and indoor pool.
Our staff takes pride and great effort to insure that every stay is the very best it can be.
Your kind words will be shared with the entire staff and we hope to see you again
on future travels back to the Williamsport area.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I stayed at this hotel at the spur of the moment when the hotel that I had planned to stay at was terrible. The front desk person was very understanding and found a room that suited my needs. The room was excellent. It was clean and fresh and had a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator. The counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom were stunning. The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carolyn G
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent stay when you found yourself in a lurch. We hope you will come back and enjoy the spacious and clean rooms with full kitchens when you are in Williamsport in the future.

Nicole Iannarino

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We spent the night here as a halfway-point stopover on our move from New York to Ohio. This entire move was a nightmare until we got to meet and stay with the folks at Candlewood Williamsport. What lovely, welcoming, accommodating people! Their warm kindness and hospitality was complete with a clean, comfortable, and comprehensive-amenities pet-friendly room. We were so relieved and lucky to choose this location as our stopover and would absolutely stay here again if we’re in the area. Thanks for being a shelter in the storm, Candlewood Williamsport!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy O
Nicole I, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so much for your glowing review of the hotel. I am glad to hear that we provided a relaxing welcoming stopover during a stressful time. I will make sure that your comments get passed to the rest of the staff.

Nicole Iannarino
Director of Sales

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have been to other Candlewood Suites properties that were better maintained and had higher quality appliances. The laundry was the big highlight; I was very pleased with how well the washers and dryers worked. I was traveling with a coworker on business, and we both had several issues with our room fixtures. The staff responded quickly to the problems, so I can't say we were terribly put out. It was just a surprise to have the problems in the first place. It seems like management did not put a high priority on ensuring adequate quality and attention was put into the installation and equipment.

Room Tip: Rooms in the East Wing are closer to the restaurants in the nearby mall. Walking to the Chinese restaurant was very worthwhile to me !
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Williamsport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi Daniel R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your generous individual ratings toward our property's overall cleanliness and level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, It is regrettable to learn that your stay may have been affected due to some of the in-room equipment, which has fallen below your expectations. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.