All reviews door pool budget hotel bagels front desk staff the hotel manager room was clean place to stay flat screen checking in home away from home complimentary breakfast very nice hotel stadium llws highway
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn the beginning of December as I was passing through the area for work. The room I stayed in was clean and big. The location was convenient too, right off of the highway and nearby lots of restaurants. The front desk staff was polite and professional. Although I didn’t have expectations of staying at the hotel on my way to my destination, I’m glad I did rest here. I don’t have any complaints about it. It is definitely a hotel that I will use often on my way to upstate NY for work.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2017

I booked into this hotel for one night on my home from the Hershey swap meet and car show. It was a warm day for October (mid 80s), I was on the top floor at the back, when I entered the room it was sweltering. The air conditioning was hardly working so even returning from 2 hours at dinner the room was still very hot, none of the windows open. I asked to be moved, but they said they were sold out and had no extra rooms, I then asked for a fan, again they did not have any. The person in the room next to mine was able to get one. They gave me a small discount.

The floors in the halls are very badly stained and worn, the only thing missing was chalk body outlines. Exit signs were hanging off the ceiling on my floor. There was garbage on the ground outside the back door, Every appliance in the laundry room (6) had a out of order sign.

This hotel is almost across the street from the Little League World Series park, I can't believe that parents or spectators at that even would subject their kids to such a hell-hole.

My advise would be stay away.

Room tip: Stay in another hotel
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cdn_Bobcat
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Review: I have been staying at this Red Roof Inn since it opened and have to say that the negative reviews are a bit harsh. The Staff are always nice. The rooms are spacious and very clean. I have never had a reason to complain about the rooms, lobby, pricing, or staff. there is a McD’s within walking distance and a D/D within 2 miles.
Like I said, i have stayed here on multiple occasions without incident. It is a nice, friendly, and clean hotel! Kudos on the job!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Not very nice place. Dingy, old and not updated. But inexpensive, great location.
If you need a night's sleep, it's fine. A week there with family? No way.
Breakfast was really sad. Next to a good McDonald's.
There was coin op laundry on floor, suspect guys work temp in area and stay here. Did not use.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We arrived during the week of the Little League World Series. We knew we were being price gouged but were willing to pay for the convenience of being across the road from the park. When we arrived, we were greeted by staff who were eating and carrying on a conversation behind the counter and acted as though they were being interrupted because we were there to check-in. We had to walk a good 10 minutes to get to our room dragging our luggage up and down stairs and corridors because they do NOT have an elevator. The further we walked the more nervous I became. I literally was afraid to turn the corners because the further we got from the front desk the nastier the floors, ceilings, door jams, etc. got. We literrally passed doors with busted door jams, bones from pieces of fried chicken, mountains of dust, black mold all over the place, I could go on! We finally arrived to our room at the end of the hallway. When we entered, we couldn't turn on the lights because they didn't work. So, the only light we had was in the bathroom. The air conditioner control unit was from the 80's and the air didn't work. We picked up the phone to call the front desk and the phone line didn't work! The beds looked as thought someone had been laying on them after they were made. I promptly went to the front desk to advise them of the horrendous state of the hotel/room. The said they would refund our money without any problems. This confirmed to me that they knew how terrible it was and weren't going to argue with me. This all happened in August. I have yet to be refunded my money and can't get a resolution. VERY disappointed and I hope you all take heed and NEVER stay here!!!!!

Room tip: Don't stay here! Sleep in your car!
Date of stay: August 2017