“Good ol Taco Bell”

Taco Bell
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Willow Street
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a good location, with good employees sometimes. They have one guy who is the best fast food guy I have ever done business with to date. They have some employees however that make you want to never walk in a fast good place again. But Baja Blast mtn dew keeps me coming back.

2  Thank Jeffery C

Reviewed June 2, 2013

First they took 35 minutes to serve our food, but then served it on a dirty tray (without the paper) - there was food on it from previous patrons.
Then when we complained about it they looked at us like we were crazy!
I later called and talked to someone who said he was the manager and he was just as ambivalent and the rest of the crew. I told him I was going to report this behavior to TB and he said go ahead.
Not a good Taco Bell.
I did complain to TB and never heard anything.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

One night we just were not that hungry for smorgasboard so we went for tried and true comfort food at Taco Bell. We were near our hotel and found this Taco Bell to be a welcome, clean, tasty stop.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

large menue, nice helpful staff. quick service. Refills on coffee and soda pop. clean bathrooms.

1  Thank lancaster4luvers
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I what there to get food and the people was very nic and help full to me and the restaurant was very clean and the back was to clean too