“where is taco bell?”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Willow Street
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fast food
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2600 N. Willow St Pike in Willow Street. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Taco Bell is totally shut down in willow street! I don't know if there is any plans of reopening or not. it looks lick they got out of town by the dark of night!?!

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

I don't usually go to taco bell so when I pulled up to the order I had no idea what I wanted to get. All I can say is I wish every employee was as nice and helpful as she was. I commended her in her customer service and will definitely go back there again. Plus the taco I got was delish.

Reviewed June 17, 2015 via mobile

Great Menu, prices are good but do slightly increase. I like how from 2-5 daily med sodas,slushies are a dollar. The employees are always friendly and management is good too. The dining area could be alittle cleaner though. I shouldn't have to wipe down seat table before eating.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a good location, with good employees sometimes. They have one guy who is the best fast food guy I have ever done business with to date. They have some employees however that make you want to never walk in a fast good place again. But Baja Blast mtn dew keeps me coming back.

2  Thank Jeffery C
Reviewed June 2, 2013

First they took 35 minutes to serve our food, but then served it on a dirty tray (without the paper) - there was food on it from previous patrons.
Then when we complained about it they looked at us like we were crazy!
I later called and talked to someone who said he was the manager and he was just as ambivalent and the rest of the crew. I told him I was going to report this behavior to TB and he said go ahead.
Not a good Taco Bell.
I did complain to TB and never heard anything.