“Excellent pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Central PA
“Excellent pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

We visited House of Pizza with my grand daughter. I looked over the menu and tried to decide something different that my grand daughter would enjoy. I ordered the ham and pineapple pizza. The crust was excellent, the sauce flavorful and the toppings generous. My grand daughter said she never heard of a pizza like this and she loved it, actually ate two slices! We will definitely be returning when we are in the area again. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it definitely could have used some cleaning and updating.

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Purcellville, Virginia
“My #1 Favorite Pizza Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2008

Having lived in Lancaster County, PA for many many years, I must say that House Of Pizza in Willow Street is my favorite all time Pizza joint. I currently reside about 2 1/2 hours away from my hometown, but every time I visit, I must come in and have a slice of pizza here.

The pizza is excellent, at a very reasonable price! The employees are always friendly, I can always depend on a smile when I come up to the counter (some even recognize me, after being out of the area for five years!).

They sell other things than just pizza. Stromboli, subs, hamburgers, etc. I have a burger once in a while, and they are good as well as the french fries.

This pizza joint also has an excellent Ice Cream section. I always enjoy a chocolate milkshake or a mixed large cone from them once in a while.

I might be biased though, as my fiance says their pizza is "okay". Perhaps I hyped it up too much. I've visited this pizza place since I was a little girl, and I've always enjoyed their food.

2 Thank SmokeysMom