“Raised prices for smaller portions, lowered quality”
Review of Angie's Restaurant

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Used to be better but now they are using fewer ingredients and have raised the prices. They used to be much better but the quality has fallen by the wayside. There are too many good Italian restaurants and take out pizza places to consider this place.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Joined some friends for an early evening meal at Angie's last week. It was my first trip there and it was a pleasant surprise. The décor leaves a lot to be desired, but the food more than made up for it. My friends had dined there before, so they had several suggestions on meals they enjoyed.
One said the eggplant was so good, she had been dreaming about it.
I settled on home made cheese ravioli, and it was great! The pasta was very light, and even though I ate all 5 nicely sized ravioli, I did not feel "stuffed". The meal was accompanied by a standard salad and Italian bread with oil for dipping. It was an early weekday evening, so the place was not crowded and there was a lot of friendly interaction with both our server and the chef. It's BYOB with a $1.50 corkage fee, but my friends also brought beer and other alcohol.
I also requested a take out order cooked differently than listed on the menu due to dietary restrictions of my husband, and they happily accommodated me.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

2  Thank darbehoov