“Lunch was delicious and a bargain too!”

Villa Rosa Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Yardley
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Villa Rosa has proudly been serving Yardley Pa for 30 years! The Capuano family opened Villa Rosa in 1986. Villa Rosa is known for pizza, pasta and Italian dishes. Villa Rosa can cater any type of event with great catering trays.
Reviewed July 22, 2018

We moved out of the area and were back visiting family. We decided to treat them to a meal here because we remembered it being very good. Everyone was in awe of the food, terrific service and reasonable prices for lunch. It's got to be one of the best lunch deals in Bucks County. They are very accommodating and attentive in addition to the entrees being made to order. Where we currently live, you cannot get a good Italian meal for half the price! Their prices for entrees include soup or salad as well as bread. We spent $10-12 per entree which included a beverage and small cannoli on their lunch specials. Definitely will be back when we are in the area next time and family is already making it a regular restaurant for them!

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I love the food here but it sounds like you need to have a date! I seated myself as the sign said and waited 12 minutes without a single greeting from any staff. No menu, no drink... I was still trying to maintain my patience until two businessmen walked in and sat down and were handed menus before their butt hit the seat! I hope it was just a bad day but I won't be visiting again anytime soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is FILTHY, which is bad enough, but the worst part is that the owner doesn’t care.

I went in this afternoon with my sons for an early dinner. There was literally not a soul in the restaurant except for the manager and a handful of employees. We ordered and went to sit in the section reserved for quick service only to find EVERY table dirty. I went over to the counter and asked them to please wipe down the table. The manager gruffly told me to move to another table. I told him that ALL of the tables were dirty. The placemats has been used at each table and there crumbs and grease on every single table. He said something unintelligible, which I assumed was about his intention to come wipe off the table in short order.

In fact, the boys’ food came out, they ate it and he never came over to clean the tables. A female server walked in so I asked to speak with the manager. She pointed to the man who had already ignored my request. She asked what the problem was so I told her. She went over to tell the manager that the tables were dirty. He shrugged and said “Its self-Service over there,” as of the customers are responsible for cleaning the tables.

It wasn’t our first time there but it will surely be the last. If they willingly tolerate dirt in the dining room, I can only imagine what they tolerate in the kitchen.

1  Thank TheGibsonFamily
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Nice food quality and near to hotel i got happy to get food near my accommodation. it was nice for me to get quality food.

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Decent meal at decent price, but nothing really memorable. The portions are average, the Caesar salad was disappointing, the food was warm but not hot, the bread is rather doughy, and the silverware is cheap. In fact, those in our party that had leftovers chose not to pack them up for later. On the bright side, the wait staff was excellent.

Very disappointed. Use Villa Rosa once or twice a year for catering and usually love their food.