US$109
US$107
US$103
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$117
US$110
Homewood
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$103
US$116
Hampton.com
US$82
US$114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We booked this room for 6 nights. When we first got here we were placed in a room that was filthy and had holes in the wall. Everything was dirty, blankets, floor, desk, etc. They guy at the counter was very abrupt and not friendly. I asked for a different room and it was a little better. I decided we would stay. It was freezing cold in York overnight and the heater stopped working in the middle of the night. We froze until morning and checked out to go find another place to stay. This place is disgusting.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Mark S,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition and cleanliness of the hotel your guest room at that time. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would like for our valued guests to have. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Manager and staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Reasonably priced. Will definitely make this my choice when traveling through York again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Roll_With_It_PCS,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Hotel and taking the time to write a great review about your experience with us. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Pleased to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast offered at our hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again and earn another perfect 5 rating.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

While on vacation last year, my husband got sick and had to be put in the hospital. We were at another hotel, and they said they would guarantee our rates, and raise them with the 4th of July holiday approaching. Unfortunately, that did not happen, and so we were faced with finding somewhere else to stay, as we did not know how long we were going to have to be in York.

We drove around and found this hotel that was a lot closer to the hospital. When I went in to inquire about the rates, I explained to the front desk person (Charlie) and she said to give her a minute to talk to the owner/manager. They not only gave us a lower rate, but treated us like family, as we wound up being there almost a month.

While it might not be the most immaculate place I have ever stayed, they kept everything changed out and never had a problem when my kids came from NC to see their dad and didn't charge us.

Their breakfast was always hot and fresh; the cleaning staff was polite and so considerate; the front desk people always asked how my husband was doing when I went into pay up my bill, so I felt like their treatment of me and my situation out rated anything else about the facility.

Unfortunately, my husband passed away on the 15th of July. When we came back to the hotel that night and decided we were just going to go ahead and leave on that 10 hour drive home, they all jumped in and helped us pack so we could get on the road. I will never forget their hospitality and they even called to check on me after I got home.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear PCagle4,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of Quality Inn & Suites hotel. Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss. It is truly our primary aim to ensure that you feel at home and to help you in any way that we can, especially during stressful and difficult times. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I've reviewed this several times over the years. It's an old Holiday Inn from a bygone era. The staff has always been very polite and friendly but there is no Quality in the condition of this property. Think of the saying "lipstick on a pig". I stay here one night only because of points. I was told on this trip by my better half to spend a few more points and get the Comfort on N George St.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear dcjw700,

Your review and rating of Quality Inn & Suites hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing. I hope our services and accommodations will exceed your expectations during your next visit!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Front desk clerk was very polite. Hotel was clean. Bed was comfortable. A little out of the way if traveling on the PA turnpike but the price was excellent booked online ahead of time. Many resturants close by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Beacher2015,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.