All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk complete breakfast ihg hotels free breakfast smelled great room was clean rewards member room wasn't ready check in was a breeze washer and dryer staff was helpful and friendly turkey sausage outdoor pool yogurt decent stay would stay here again
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Holiday Inn Express corporate pretty much dictates that ALL Holiday Inn
Express's have minimal food offerings.
In the past....... this location thought they were the exception to corporate.
This hotel had NO bananas, NO walnuts, NO raisins. Their apples were old and disgusting !!!
I hadn't stayed there for several years because of the above. I recently stayed there again recently because all other local motels were booked.
Well, it was a pleasant surprise, because all of the above shortcomings had been addressed.

Room tip: 1st floor is always the best- easy in.....easy out
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 night while my daughter's team played basketball in Manheim. Comfortable and clean. Request away from the elevator, as it is noisy. Also, only 1 elevator and it slow. Breakfast was pretty good. It was very busy this morning and workers worked quickly to restock. Would like to see the waffle maker return and the workers wearing gloves as they fill the breakfast area. Would stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night on our way to West Point. Had a wonderful night’s rest. Bed was comfortable and did not hear road noise. The bathroom was small, but the water pressure in the shower was amazing! Breakfast was good. Cinnamon rolls were wonderful! Everyone was friendly. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I decided to give this property a try again while doing some training nearby. My room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was good most mornings but on Wednesday morning I picked up a biscuit and a sausage patty and when I bit into it the sausage was ice cold. Disgusting! This hotel was a good value and I will probably stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last night after I was unable to get back to my own home due to a snowstorm in the area. The staff here were polite, friendly and very professional! My room was comfortable and quiet. I frequently stay in IHG hotels went on vacation or business and this location was everything I would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. If your travels take you to York, Pennsylvania I would highly recommend this as a place to stay!

Date of stay: March 2018